Brexit and the Consequences

Signalcalc

3,298 696
LOL - Yes I do support the demonstrators. They make a valid point. London is well overrated.

Waterloo may be shut down :eek:

but Earth continues to spin on its axis :love:

Was listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC and what a remarkably daft baffoon he can be when it comes to climate change. I usually agree with him but other than some indignant response to whoever telephoned trying to explain anything to him he was blind to it all. What about all the other people in London trying to get to work. Incessant non stop babbling. Wouldn't let anyone speak. What a schmuck.

Anyhow with respect to Brexit Party, I'd be more interested to know what his plans for UK are? Talk is cheap.

All I remember from his past answers to that same question was that UK could do much more with the commonwealth and Norway does well outside of the EU.

If you could enlighten me on what his policies are other than leaving the EU I would be grateful. (y)
I thought I spotted you 😄

Reactions: Atilla

Atilla

Legendary member
18,915 2,645
Not me nope. Gotta be Farage the main man. Somebody send him an invite plz. SC use your contacts. (y)

Signalcalc

3,298 696
If Tories and ex-Tories are endorsing the Brexit party then that raises some questions about the integrity, suitability and intentions of the Brexit party 🤔

The MSM are also promoting the Brexit party whilst simultaneously continuing to smear UKIP which doesn't really raise too many questions as they continually smear UKIP anyway and is not unexpected, however MSM support for the Brexit party does raise further questions (or tells you all you need to know?) 🧐🤨🤫

timsk

Legendary member
6,966 1,826
If Tories and ex-Tories are endorsing the Brexit party then that raises some questions . . .
A lot of twists and turns in your post Sig' - with questions at every juncture. Not too sure of the point(s) you're making or what it tells me that I need to know???
Tim.

cantagril

2,244 504

The MSM are also promoting the Brexit party whilst simultaneously continuing to smear UKIP which doesn't really raise too many questions as they continually smear UKIP anyway and is not unexpected, however MSM support for the Brexit party does raise further questions (or tells you all you need to know?) 🧐🤨🤫

As this will be my last contribution to this thread, I feel it falls upon me (yet again) to appeal to everyone's better nature and ask you all to treat those involved in the Brexit process - in whatever capacity - with the respect they deserve:

Farage.gif

Signalcalc

3,298 696
A lot of twists and turns in your post Sig' - with questions at every juncture. Not too sure of the point(s) you're making or what it tells me that I need to know???
Tim.
I just find it highly suspicious that 40% of Tory councillors appear to be defecting in some way to the Brexit party. Is there a cynical takeover going on to prevent the Tories from collapsing into a heap or is it genuine defection from the Tories?

Devastating poll shows 40% of Tory councillors back the Brexit Party

Or is this the daily rag stirring it up, whilst promoting the Brexit party?

Last edited:
Reactions: timsk

Atilla

Legendary member
18,915 2,645
Sorry to hear that cant' - and apologies if it's anything I've said or done that's contributed to your decision.
Tim.
I think it's more likely to be the quality of debate that has lost Cantagril's attention span. :p

Atilla

Legendary member
18,915 2,645
I just find it highly suspicious that 40% of Tory councillors appear to be defecting in some way to the Brexit party. Is there a cynical takeover going on to prevent the Tories from collapsing into a heap or is it genuine defection from the Tories?

Devastating poll shows 40% of Tory councillors back the Brexit Party
They are just doing the maths and pure opportunists to retain job/seat in power.

Being an MP is a lucrative job. More like property management with all the expenses. Heard recently some MPs carried out three house purchase/sales within their term.

Can one imagine investing all that time and effort doing up ones residence only to decide as soon as job is finished and one may enjoy the new decor, one has a change of heart and decides to buy something else as the current property is just not suitable anymore. :eek:

It's pure business imo.

Signalcalc

3,298 696
They are just doing the maths and pure opportunists to retain job/seat in power.

Being an MP is a lucrative job. More like property management with all the expenses. Heard recently some MPs carried out three house purchase/sales within their term.

Can one imagine investing all that time and effort doing up ones residence only to decide as soon as job is finished and one may enjoy the new decor, one has a change of heart and decides to buy something else as the current property is just not suitable anymore. :eek:

It's pure business imo.
But this is a wholesale defection, if it is true then there isn’t a precedent.

At this point in time I think it has the potential to turn into a Brexit party hijacking.