Brexit and the Consequences

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,397 2,376
They won’t want to experience the political chaos they see here so they’ll probably bury their heads under their pillows whatever they might think.
It's the votes that matter and we all know the direction of travel. They have major trouble coming down the line.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,397 2,376
Oh, I see this petition has been going since last November. Hasn’tdone Very well has it?
Hence my point previously about it already having been debated.
Not much point signing a petition that's already had it's desired effect.

Reactions: barjon

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,397 2,376
You can begin to see how and why this is a battle over Sovereignty, something Europhiles don't feel.
Yep, this issue has been around forever.
In a nutshell, Germany tried and failed twice then got smart and tried peaceful means to take over Europe.

They are of course failing again as their agenda is now fully exposed and other European countries have finally woken up.

Signalcalc

2,764 565
Yep, this issue has been around forever.
In a nutshell, Germany tried and failed twice then got smart and tried peaceful means to take over Europe.

They are of course failing again as their agenda is now fully exposed and other European countries have finally woken up.
It's almost Cavalier vs Roundhead, where's the Blair in all of this? Macron? Soros?

cantagril

Experienced member
1,982 451
At',
If you're going to post that petition every time a few dozen signatures get added, this thread will be become the most boring thread in the history of very boring threads. Show some discipline please! If you must post its progress, I suggest sticking to a minimum of a million new signatures.
A million it is then....mind you, it took them almost all day....wimps, the lot of 'em!

barjon

Legendary member
10,225 1,532
A million it is then....mind you, it took them almost all day....wimps, the lot of 'em!
Actually it’s taken since November - as cv pointed out it’s already been debated in parliament

Ps: strandely it’s still showing 392,966 when I looked

cantagril

Experienced member
1,982 451
Actually it’s taken since November - as cv pointed out it’s already been debated in parliament

Ps: strandely it’s still showing 392,966 when I looked
You're barking up the wrong end of the stick....and probably without a paddle as well. The 3.7M one is "Revoke Article 50" and the 392k is the "Leave the EU without a deal"....and as you say, this latter has been chugging along for a while now.

barjon

Legendary member
10,225 1,532
You're barking up the wrong end of the stick....and probably without a paddle as well. The 3.7M one is "Revoke Article 50" and the 392k is the "Leave the EU without a deal"....and as you say, this latter has been chugging along for a while now.
Oh yeah :mad: (I hope that’s red faced not angry) . Sorry woof, woof.

hhiusa

2,683 138
Whoever said (I do know who here) that the problem with the first Brexit was that people were uninformed/misinformed. HELLO! welcome to democracy!

They said it may be a problem with students, young voters, etc. There is no corruption in the process. Not everybody in society is smart or even average for that matter. Expecting a rational result in an election is to expect every single constituent to be intelligent, rational, well-informed adults.

That makes me laugh so hard it hurts.

2. If they are unwilling to enforce the results of the first referendum, what makes you think it will be any different with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th. You don't get to throw out the results because you disagree with them.

For all those Bremoaners who want that, I say please go and move to a country that does that: Russia, China, Iran, etc. Move there and then complain!