Brexit and the Consequences

Just heard John Pienaar - the BBC's Deputy Political Editor - do a character assignation job on on BoJo on the 6 o'clock news. A bit late for that! As you say Sig', they're quaking in their boots after Johson's speech outside No. 10 and learning that Dominic Cummings is to be a senior adviser. Not looking good for the remoaners at all!
:p
I'm intrigued Timsk! Whose character is being assigned to him? That other Atilla's maybe? St Francis of Assisi's? :p

Hope, optimism and belief. I think Boris is nicking all his ideas from self help books. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Boris speech, UK now on a war footing. Who are the enemy? Those within i'm afraid. So today he had a long overdue clear out in cabinet. I sense the MSM are in collective shock and some Trump like vilification of the media will follow. Everyone has been put on notice. This is the plan, either get on board or fek off.

Farage knows the score, power share with a reformed Tory party. Just one election away from making the UK great again.

Boris speech, UK now on a war footing. Who are the enemy? Those within i'm afraid. So today he had a long overdue clear out in cabinet. I sense the MSM are in collective shock and some Trump like vilification of the media will follow. Everyone has been put on notice. This is the plan, either get on board or fek off.

Year Zero begins. The first step will be an inexplicable fire that burns the HoP to the ground. The remaining Remainers will then start to disappear or "choose to pursue their careers elsewhere" with Wimbledon making an ideal location for purification ...or Killing Fields if you prefer.

Steady teddy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hope it goes well and works out for you (y)

Far too soon to tell imo. I think you've been here many times before. Never eat yellow snow and look before you leap. :eek:

Good innit. All the first rank people went with Cameron to be replaced by second rankers who went with May and now we’re down to the third rankers. Let’s hope they grow in the job.

Good innit. All the first rank people went with Cameron to be replaced by second rankers who went with May and now we’re down to the third rankers. Let’s hope they grow in the job.
Hi Jon,
Good to see you - you've been quiet for a while?

Not sure what you mean by 3rd rankers?

The media have stated that it's a hard core 'leave without a deal' cabinet, yet the stats show only 8 of the 22 members voted leave in the 2016 referendum and that all but Priti Patel and Theresa Villiers voted for Mrs. May's BRINO deal on the third occasion it was brought before parliament. Based on this and in spite of yesterday's speech outside No. 10., in the event that BoJo calls a snap election, I think I'm inclined to vote for Nigel Farage's Brexit Party.

Attachments

• Johnson's Cabinet.png
    Johnson's Cabinet.png
    352 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hi Jon,
Good to see you - you've been quiet for a while?

Not sure what you mean by 3rd rankers?
The media have stated that it's a hard core 'leave without a deal' cabinet, yet the stats show only 8 of the 22 members voted leave in the 2016 referendum and that all but Priti Patel and Theresa Villiers voted for Mrs. May's BRINO deal on the third occasion it was brought before parliament.

Third rankers in terms of proven ability - not related to their Brexit position.

Ps: aye, not been about much lately. Took a caning in the market all through June so taking a trading break this month (at least!)

Last edited:
Why is UK asking for help from the EU to get tough on Iran? :unsure:
Britain arrested the Iranian oil tanker because it was violating EU sanctions on Syria. Perfectly in accord with EU rules.
But will the EU back up the UK action ? Probably not a lot.

Britain arrested the Iranian oil tanker because it was violating EU sanctions on Syria. Perfectly in accord with EU rules.
But will the EU back up the UK action ? Probably not a lot.

Says who?

Why isn't any other European country enforcing those yankee sanctions?

Why did the request come from US of A?

Why isn't US not enforcing any of these sanctions either?

Who has control in all this fiasco?

Too gun ho playing yankee poodle. Special relationship and all that. UK has been played imo.

Says who?

Why isn't any other European country enforcing those yankee sanctions?

Why did the request come from US of A?

Why isn't US not enforcing any of these sanctions either?

Who has control in all this fiasco?

Too gun ho playing yankee poodle. Special relationship and all that. UK has been played imo.
UK under May was EU's poodle, not US.

At least under Boris there is a chance of reinstating a proper US relationship whilst extracting ourselves from this naval fiasco.

Have you noticed MSM suddenly ramp up the anti-assad rhetoric just at the point that Boris's regime looks like they might make a move to resolve the impasse by releasing the Iranian tanker?

Well OK, Greece and the other losers. can't do without the nanny handouts.

The chief of the European Central Bank has paved the way for a fresh package of measures to boost the ailing eurozone economy, the Financial Times reports. Mario Draghi signalled on Thursday that he would cut rates and embark on a fresh round of asset purchases before he steps down from his role in October, the paper says.

More stimulus from Draghi. Doesn't quite fit with Att's "Europe is booming narrative" :ROFLMAO:

We can't be shot of EU membership soon enough.

The chief of the European Central Bank has paved the way for a fresh package of measures to boost the ailing eurozone economy, the Financial Times reports. Mario Draghi signalled on Thursday that he would cut rates and embark on a fresh round of asset purchases before he steps down from his role in October, the paper says.

More stimulus from Draghi. Doesn't quite fit with Att's "Europe is booming narrative" :ROFLMAO:

We can't be shot of EU membership soon enough.

Mate you keep living in our virtual reality world. EU is hardly imploding as per your narrative but continues to sign new trade agreements with rest of the World. That is something you Brexiteers blag about but have zilch to demonstrate as anything of substance delivered.

All I'm hearing is a lot of hot air and gusto with much hype. Interesting watch.

Keep planning your Brexit. (y)

Mate you keep living in our virtual reality world. EU is hardly imploding as per your narrative but continues to sign new trade agreements with rest of the World. That is something you Brexiteers blag about but have zilch to demonstrate as anything of substance delivered.

All I'm hearing is a lot of hot air and gusto with much hype. Interesting watch.

Keep planning your Brexit. (y)

These agreements have resulted in zero growth. What use is that exactly :LOL:

These agreements have resulted in zero growth. What use is that exactly :LOL:

LOL how long has it been? Anyhow all countries/economies go through a cycle. You are very short sighted and negative, considering you Brexiteers haven't delivered much but chaos and uncertainty leading to potential investments in the UK to find alternative homes.

You really should examine the application of your criteria to your own delivery. Ooops soorrry you can't can you. Coz Brexit hasn't delivered anything yet.

Have you seen price of cable recently?

Moggy telling us prices will fall. Still waiting for that bus. :ROFLMAO: