Amsterdam AEX index by a Clown

The Dutch Clown

Established member
Eens zien of dit gaat werken zoals het op een nederlandse site werkt totdat de schreeuwertjes de overhand kregen en een nieuwe moderator de zaak uit de hand liet lopen.

De gebruikelijk wekelijkse analyse volgt hier.

Hij was, is en blijft maar een Clown.

EDIT:
test grafiek vooruitlopende op de week analyse.

Attachments

• AEXreversal.gif
    AEXreversal.gif
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,528
Last edited:
He die Janus,

En meeredere grafiekjes zijn toe te voegen ennee,,,

There is here quite more possible than we are used to at the IEX forum....

Nice very nice

hi

hallo, ik heb me ook aangemeld.
zal me verder stil houden, maar lees graag de analyses van Hij was maar een Clown.

hi, I've registered for an account here as well.
I'll keep quiet from now on, just like reading "HIj was maar een Clown's" TA.

Last edited:
overigens CLown,

waarom niet de volgende punten nemen?
dan kom je op ruwweg (409-309) + 380 = 480
of zelfs (409-309) + 420 (dec 2005) = 520

aex5pj.jpg

Omdat we de regels volgen van het " nieuwe werken met indicatoren" in het desbetreffende artikel dat u in het IEX magazine kunt nalezen en treft u tevens de waarschuwingen aan voor uw afwijkingen het is een RSI signaal dus die is leading..... overigens is dit maar een voorproefje en een aspect en een techniek... de andere volgen nog.

I confess I find it irritation that I cannot read these posts
if some one is going to post they must post in English

MODERATORS AFTER ALL IT MAY BE A N ADVERT AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

hornblower said:
I confess I find it irritation that I cannot read these posts
if some one is going to post they must post in English

MODERATORS AFTER ALL IT MAY BE A N ADVERT AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

One second! This could be the Holy Grail.....or maybe....

Attachments

• Hory Glail?.jpg
    Hory Glail?.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 539
Dear Reader,

In school I have spend some hours learning to speak and read the English language, you are hereby invited to learn my native language. These post will be read by Dutch people from a local forum who prefer to read in Dutch.

There however might be a point in time to change to fi French or German maybe Spanish.... but English could not be an option since only a few might be able to read that.

You can be assured that no advert's are included but I might say that you should be able to get the message since the basic TA is coming from the USA so you are familiar with Positive Reversal signals. In my weekly update I will point out that not only the Amsterdam AEX (see picture) has such a signal also the DJIA and Nasdaq do have those signals meaning that the trending direction to look for is the North, one can even calculate price targets.

The weekly update wil include TA, Elliott Wave, Gann and Astro economics primarily on the Amsterdam AEX since there's where I make my money.

Kind Regards.
The one and only Dutch Clown.

PS,

Sorry to say but there is nu such thing as a Holy Grail.... only one can make solid profits with a lot of hard work, study and reading quite a few books.

PPS,

If you are looking for an advert look at the OK score... that's an ad but be aware in the Netherlands the OK-score is not so positively received and the Fund based on the score was closed down very rapidly.....

Last edited: