• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closed.

246936d1507560399-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 364
Heh... that's mean, Joe. Why you gotta be mean? You sore over the fact I pointed out your Lira position was a micro one despite Pip thinking you were a big dog now?

PS you misspelled advice, some irony there given the context? Did you refuse "advise" at school as well?

Yes, you make good english teacher. But you should avoid teaching trading. It would be like foroom leading foroom.

My lira trade was neither micro, nor big. It was the right size for my purpose.

Heh... that's mean, Joe.

No, I am not mean, just impatient. Getting the most in with least number of words works for me.

Have you considered giving darkie some advice in his thread ? He's often lonely there and would love a change. He admits he doesn't know sh*t. So your words of wisdom could do wonders for him. If what you know works and he makes money, he won't have time to follow me everywhere and talk about out of context stuff that nobody else can make sense of.

oh, no the Lira trade, not looking good from my perspective; revisiting more downward :|

Donno, I am not using any indicators to know what it "supposed" to do. A double bottom is possible. But I don't see why. There's plenty of money for them to make from the trend follower who jumped on it. I reckon they have cleared out most if not all of the longs. Of course I exclude myself from that.

Donno, I am not using any indicators to know what it "supposed" to do. A double bottom is possible. But I don't see why. There's plenty of money for them to make from the trend follower who jumped on it. I reckon they have cleared out most if not all of the longs. Of course I exclude myself from that.

You are one cool customer, almost like detached from the trade. carry on, we'll see where IT ends up and YOU :D

But on other hand ONE trade means nothing in the big picture long run, i hope to get there someday

You are one cool customer, almost like detached from the trade. carry on, we'll see where IT ends up and YOU :D

But on other hand ONE trade means nothing in the big picture long run, i hope to get there someday

People have irrational fear of the markets, I don't. To me, prices are not random but purposeful. I don't see a strong reason for them to push the price down. There's not much money in it.

Yes, you make good english teacher. But you should avoid teaching trading. It would be like foroom leading foroom.

My lira trade was neither micro, nor big. It was the right size for my purpose.

You keep referencing this individual, but I don't really know who it is. I arrived too late - you were the primary forum clown when I came, and remain so.

I agree... it was a micro trade, that happens to be the right size for your purposes. ;)

foroom is a big "psychology of trading" will solve all your trading woes kind of a guy. my words not his. he was banned a bit ago, he's back now i think but not so much in his former glory as he was a VERY prolific poster in his prime :)

i liked him, (even though he called me a chimp once, i think)and lot of his stuf was very good, and he was funny too

Last edited:
You keep referencing this individual, but I don't really know who it is. I arrived too late - you were the primary forum clown when I came, and remain so.

I agree... it was a micro trade, that happens to be the right size for your purposes. ;)

Lets ava looksy :D

Here we go :LOL:

c15bd01c692cfca751126fac6c798907-dog-knocks-kid-over.gif

Reactions: tar
lmao

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5270-beer-money.jpg

MTM -£700 and change n this wee declared position (think theres more, will have to put tar on standby), but has been -£1800. Thats ne beer money for this joe.

If only he knew how to trade :D

$20/pip is a microtrade? I want to BE one of YOU guys so bad :(

it is 20/pip, right?

I want to get there, and I will, mark my words!