A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not worth knowing, don't do it unless you need to make 5% on a 250 mill desk assignment.

Pip sort your s**t out and go to University or something, you won't find riches here.

what is your background? That's good advice actually, and I know that. will I follow it, probably not. will I regret it, probably:)

got to play the odds and odds are I won't make it. but i'm not quitting.

anyway, you seem to be experienced, don't give up any personal but what is your trading background out of curiosity because you come across as an "old school" trader?

It's not worth knowing, don't do it unless you need to make 5% on a 250 mill desk assignment.

Pip sort your s**t out and go to University or something, you won't find riches here.

i get it the heyday is ovr for human traders. The heyday is over for a lot of professions..look at the robots in car manufacturing. There's a heyday then its over. like that.

it won't be easy, but i will beat them at there own game. heyday or no heyday...

robots NOW are mindless, wait till they can THINK & LEARN on there silicon circuits!!!thats when we are fked

Reduced 2 positions to 1.

247064d1507751288-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 615
Joe your style is you chip away at it. A game of inches much like mine too. Take what "they" give you, and change your mind when they don't. these trades add up no matter how small.. (y)

Joe your style is you chip away at it. A game of inches much like mine too. Take what "they" give you, and change your mind when they don't. these trades add up no matter how small.. (y)

Not quite. I am more thinking of re-entering at a better price.

Joe a quick question if you please why are most your trades "17K" and not say an even 20K or 15K? A little curious why vast majority are 17K?

The profit declaration should indicate 17k gives £1/point roughly. I use the same number because I can't be bothered to calculate the exact units.

Darkie is getting upset same way itsnotpossible was. He copy trades and failing.

Haven't seen itsnotpossible for a few days. Could be banned for excessive aping. Darkie may go the same way if not careful.

I have ways of holding and sustaining my trades. Other people don't. They would be foolish to think they can get a free ride out of what I do.

I have declared as well as non-declare positions. These don't work individually but work as a concerted whole. This means it is not possible for people to duplicate what I do. This is by design. Tough cookies if greedy people looking for free money end up losing or getting a good slapping by the markets. I have never stated once I am here to help anyone make profit.

The simpletons are a bit stupid. They never add up my profits to see if what I do is sustainable. I have two cash sources: trading profits and daily yields. The yields stand at unbelievable 54%+ annualised on account balance today. Essentially I have cash pumping into my account like there's no tomorrow. Can the greedy little people do the same ? Nope, so they lose and cry.

All I have to do is nothing and I will emerge with a stronger account come monday. That's holy grail power.

Last edited:
I think someone ^ is starting to loose their shìt as well as their shirt :D

Keep goin!!! :LOL:

giphy.gif