• (5 mins after a move) "scalps taken from res. nailed it."

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
anyway, here is the sell ticket.

Attachments

• sellitis.PNG
    sellitis.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 155
if you had an lmax account, you would know that on those order lines, its hard to leave the direction visible without removing all idea of direction. the ticket works better in that respect

limits are nice 'live' as you state your intention before the event.

limit long at blah
filled
limit to close (at profit or loose) at blah blah
filled

yes. i see why limits are better value but i find market orders easier in the moment. i did not know long before the event that i was going to sell there.

can drag limits around charts on most platforms these days. seeking value is always a good thing imho

Mark a res area on dax 10416-10444. Price goes past it to 10485 at 2:50pm then oscillates sideways.

4:50pm, 2 hours after reaching the high:

Whammo! Nailed those moves off the res! I didn't tell anyone I entered or what my entry and stops were, but whammo I tell you, whammo!

Last edited:
I did Soscrates.

Covered @ +80, here not partial were covered, this is where real money comes from, RR close to 1:10

NU also turned, but my time was awful and I know why.

Being honest and generous to your fellows traders always pays, creates good Karma.

Attachments

• au final.png
    au final.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 136
All the fuss on this forum over whose trades are live and how live are they and shouldn't posters have to show statements and so on.

As a trend-following EOD trader, the only signal interesting to me is not what someone just this instant did, its what they intend to do tomorrow evening. And why.

All the fuss on this forum over whose trades are live and how live are they and shouldn't posters have to show statements and so on.

As a trend-following EOD trader, the only signal interesting to me is not what someone just this instant did, its what they intend to do tomorrow evening. And why.

Tomorrow I am staying out, my stops are based on intraday and I am not sure it will be wise to be in the market.

I think the best thing a trader can do for the community and for himself is not to make a live call but to show at the end of his trade a chart with historical trades with thoughts and reasons.

I think the best thing a trader can do for the community and for himself is not to make a live call but to show at the end of his trade a chart with historical trades with thoughts and reasons.

And those were mine:

Market broke twice trendline in the previous day (meaning bears are there).

Then today bulls pushed more making a break above the previous high, could this be a false BO? Well the indications are there.

At the previous month high there was a pin bar to the pip, here I took my chance, anything could have happened here, volatility was present....

Am I worried showing my trades and my secrets? BS, there are not secret in trading only skills.

Attachments

• au trade.png
    au trade.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 156