• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5270-beer-money.jpg

MTM -£700 and change n this wee declared position (think theres more, will have to put tar on standby), but has been -£1800. Thats ne beer money for this joe.

If only he knew how to trade :D

Ahhh interesting - I don't use Oanda since I don't like paying 20 times the market spread as a rule - I had no idea they had their own bizarre way of quoting fx prices. Wtf??

It's always been the notional value of the quote currency expressed by lots since the dawn of OTC, who came up with this units based off deposit currency malarkey? Is this an attempt to simplify it for the spread bettors?

My apologies Joe, your retail broker is so bloody low rent I didn't even understand your parlance. You are indeed, big time. Sit down and I'll fetch you your cigar.

Ahhh interesting - I don't use Oanda since I don't like paying 20 times the market spread as a rule - I had no idea they had their own bizarre way of quoting fx prices. Wtf??

It's always been the notional value of the quote currency expressed by lots since the dawn of OTC, who came up with this units based off deposit currency malarkey? Is this an attempt to simplify it for the spread bettors?

My apologies Joe, your retail broker is so bloody low rent I didn't even understand your parlance. You are indeed, big time. Sit down and I'll fetch you your cigar.
After seeing the whole 2% yield on acc in wheat deal BS, I had to have a look. :D
If you give him the cigar now, ill get him the stretcher for later.:cheesy:

Well done Joe, I've no idea whether you made any money or not but you turned up so you got the job! (y)

Well done Joe, I've no idea whether you made any money or not but you turned up so you got the job! (y)

I think darkie's been mumbling something about my making money every day. There's no smoke without fire as they say.

Did I apply for a job ? I hope it's not like brewski's part time steamroller driver position.

Everyones a winner when you only declare the winners :smart:

Net loser from sept 21st, he got and is getting facked :D

Last edited:
dark, when can we look forward to your trades? you did say you are showing a few?

dark, when can we look forward to your trades? you did say you are showing a few?

I will do pip but has been a busy day for me thus far, but soon ill detail a play that will net anyone with a pulse 2% per week on their acc every week! You even get paid over the weekends! Tarding without tarding your way to financial freedom is what its all about mate (y)

Heh... that's mean, Joe. Why you gotta be mean? You sore over the fact I pointed out your Lira position was a micro one despite Pip thinking you were a big dog now?

PS you misspelled advice, some irony there given the context? Did you refuse "advise" at school as well?

The quote currency in TRY/JPY is Turkish lira , so thats 220K liras or 45K pounds .

The Turkish lira is a worthless currency , in the 60s the $ equals 9 liras , currently the $ = 3.7 million liras or 3.7 new liras , they just took the zeros off the notes :LOL: . So averaging down in TRY isnt going to work .

the Turkish Lira...you know give me a F'break...never heard of it till this trade :LOL:

The Turkish lira is a worthless currency , in the 60s the $ equals 9 liras , currently the $ = 3.7 million liras or 3.7 new liras , they just took the zeros off the notes :LOL: . So averaging down in TRY isnt going to work .
So 9 to 3,700,000 lira per $..... Thats quite a move :LOL:

Never mind, relax in the comfort of knowing that joe wont take no stinkin loss on nuffin. Aint goin for no stoopid average price! A win on every position is the only way :smart:

Im starting to wonder if his bottomless capital reserves are in turkish lira. I gots millions yo! :D

Oooo, what just happened in dax,, chaching

Oooo, what just happened in dax,, chaching

Catalan Leader Carles Puigdemont Says Catalonia Won Right To Be Independent State

Catalan Leader Carles Puigdemont Says Current Relationship With Spain Is Unsustainable