Can you take a punch?

1266389124819.jpg

Epic_Beard_Man_by_EpicBeardMan.jpg

"Someone shoot me if I get to 3,500 posts"

Big round numbers, everybody uses 'em. :)

Joe, nobody has answered you or taken your question seriously, and that is wrong.

Yes Joe, I can take a punch. Now I've got a question for you Joe.

I really don't give a fat rat's a$$ whether you take a punch or not. What I want to know is, can you take a FIST?

3269_0.jpg

Post documentary evidence that you can on Youtube Joe, and I promise to stop making fish jokes on your threads.

what does joe ross eat for his lunch?

fistfinger sandwhiches

LOL

Have you heard the rumours as well then? I wondered why they call him "Bucket-a$$ Joe". Apparently he was a silver medallist at the World Fisting Championships three years in a row. Practices for 5 hours a day and buys his lube in 60 gallon drums.

Have you heard the rumours as well then? I wondered why they call him "Bucket-a$$ Joe". Apparently he was a silver medallist at the World Fisting Championships three years in a row. Practices for 5 hours a day and buys his lube in 60 gallon drums.

wow you gave me an totally amazing idea!

how awesome would it be if joe ross did a merger with Colonel Sanders (the man from KFC)

you could have a bucket of mixed fish and chicken it would be like minstrels but better!

wow you gave me an totally amazing idea!

how awesome would it be if joe ross did a merger with Colonel Sanders (the man from KFC)

you could have a bucket of mixed fish and chicken it would be like minstrels but better!

That is a f***ing AWESOME idea. (y)

Did anybody actually read his article this time or does everyone just go straight for the p1ss-rip now?