• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closed.

246836d1507309274-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 589
not easy managing a position and doubling down 3 times AND get out with PROFIT.

nicely done Joe(y)

The positions are the same size. Double down isn't the right word for it. I could have reduced to 2 positions at no lost. But I want the positions, although I don't want too much, nor too little.

not easy managing a position and doubling down 3 times AND get out with PROFIT.

nicely done Joe(y)
Theres no position managing going on here pip, just 'hold till win'. If a position does a runner offside then more risk is taken in other instruments to try and cover the unrealised draw.
It gets interesting when some of them start to go offside too. :D
193484d1436011588-i-stopped-using-stops-f8-last.jpg

You can go for years without getting caught making near linear gains, then at some point when the market does its thing while youre holdin em, the unrealised losses can no longer be ignored, at least not by your broker :D

darkie, i doubt he will hold them THAT long, you are making an absurd fallacious argument.

its IMPOSSIBLE to peg a trade to the PIP. sometimes its more prudent to add than to just bail every pip loss:innocent:

its a bit more complex than what you are making it out to be. you have no idea his R:R.

like you can't know G. Soros

I have no idea my RR either. But I think it's pretty dumb to know in advance what the profit is. Profit is what the market is willing to give. It doesn't care what your RR is.

I think darkie is losing faith on his own estimates of when I am due to be wiped out. His emotions are affected by the market swings. As the indices didn't go up today, likewise he's feeling down. Maybe he will perk up on monday.

I have no idea my RR either. But I think it's pretty dumb to know in advance what the profit is. Profit is what the market is willing to give. It doesn't care what your RR is.

I think darkie is losing faith on his own estimates of when I am due to be wiped out. His emotions are affected by the market swings. As the indices didn't go up today, likewise he's feeling down. Maybe he will perk up on monday.

darkie is a quant. thats a good thing, but he doesn't get US trade off the seat of pants RETAIL traders. we are people too, and once in awhile WE get it right too.

smtms more than right, we don't have the burden of all their MATH crap.

i do appreciate the math crap because thats what make the algos so profitable. i apologize..

I think darkie is more a math teacher than quant. He has no analytic abilities and more often than not his maths is wrong. I don't understand how that can be. I state my trades to the 5th decimal place. It's a mystery how he gets his numbers wrong. Maybe wishful thinking is creeping into his math.

I will hold my trades as long as necessary. My natural gas trade is 1.5 years old. I expect an exit soon. I can exit now for profit. But I have no reason to. It pays me every day at 9pm sharp.

246842d1507316915-challenge-enlightened-joe-gas.jpg

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
I hereby declare I am the winner !

What this thread shows is that most people are incapable of picking the winner. This will foretell their future performance in the markets.

For the few who did pick the winner, well done and congratulations. You have the luck (itsnotpossible who knows nothing about nothing) or the foresight (others) that nobody else have. You have what it takes to make it in the markets.

My challenger's failure is primarily a result of his former failures. He could not win in the markets, therefore he assumed this must be universally true of everyone else. Maybe he has learn something new here.

I currently have 2 short positions remaining open. Given time, these will be winners. It shouldn't take too much time though because the market is swinging into my favour. I may continue to trade additional positions here when appropriate until I am completely out of CAD.

I always get very suspicious when the shop rings up. Today I got called and told how their new accounts have lower spreads and faster, blah, blah. It was suggested I should open new accounts and start new positions in those instead.

I think my reserves are a problem for people and they want me to spread them out thin so that I am easier to tackle. Instead, I am doing exactly the opposite and recombining my two accounts to consolidate the reserves for maximum defensive power. My gut says something is coming up very soon.

With only 1 account, I won't be doing longs in USD/CAD for now.

My gut was correct. I have both declared and non-declared positions in TRY. Last night, these came under severe attack. My reserve was deep enough to repel the attack easily. The shop has failed. They knew of the attack 4 days or more in advance. In their desperation, they chose the wrong tactics and gave their game away by inadvertently giving me advanced warning.

since sept 21:-

declares winners +£360.
doesnt declare additional draws in dax (-£1950 + costs) + draw tardes in this thread.

net -1590+ the rest

declares self winner!......

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5266-daxdraws.jpg

-----------------

Dino stays flat tarding the 5 amendment
net 0

Quality! :D

Last edited:
For anyone wanting to know whats behind the curtain of your average rent seeking +2% on acc per week in wheat tarde. I, a winning trader, will be going over the basics in my super tarders 'just tardes' thread here soon.
Only the bestest methods with so much secret sauce you normal folks probably wont understand it :whistling. But even so, I invite you along just so you can see how special I truly am but dont attempt to copy tarde me, for I have so much capital as to not need to consolidate accounts. (y)

All the best for now my trady chums:clover::love::clover:

Last edited:
Nobody's interested because your stuff is unreliable. Your thread will die just like all your other threads. You don't have what it takes to be interesting.

Wishful thinking is the only thing you have. Everybody can see that. This is why they don't find you interesting.

For anyone wanting to know whats behind the curtain of your average rent seeking +2% on acc per week in wheat tarde. I, a winning trader, will be going over the basics in my super tarders 'just tardes' thread here soon.
Only the bestest methods with so much secret sauce you normal folks probably wont understand it :whistling. But even so, I invite you along just so you can see how special I truly am but dont attempt to copy tarde me, for I have so much capital as to not need to consolidate accounts. (y)

All the best for now my trady chums:clover::love::clover:

Got the popcorn :clap:

pls don't disappoint darkie :smart: