A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always get very suspicious when the shop rings up. Today I got called and told how their new accounts have lower spreads and faster, blah, blah. It was suggested I should open new accounts and start new positions in those instead.

I think my reserves are a problem for people and they want me to spread them out thin so that I am easier to tackle. Instead, I am doing exactly the opposite and recombining my two accounts to consolidate the reserves for maximum defensive power. My gut says something is coming up very soon.

With only 1 account, I won't be doing longs in USD/CAD for now.

For anyone whos not fluent in Tardish..

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5260-tardish.jpg

when they are coming after younJoe, thank god they aren't coming after me.

idiots, or they be trading here

I don't think anyone can come after me. The shop wants to come after me but they couldn't owing to my robust defences. So they thought they could take me down by phoning me. A bit idiotic like darkie. He thought he could wish something into reality.

You know you have won when others are desperate.

it is what it is, and its nothing else

i'm here for next 24 hrs because theres some serious re-distribution going on..

thats code for serious volatility ;)

in other words seel us a bill of goods

it is what it is, and its nothing else

i'm here for next 24 hrs because theres some serious re-distribution going on..

thats code for serious volatility ;)

in other words seel us a bill of goods

I think you are up for too long and start seeing things. There's no sh*t going on until nonfarm BS tomorrow. So best to go get some sleep.

Jimmy Page? Judas Priest? Jerusalem Post?
plonker means jp morgan-if you delve into his posts he explains that he is a novice trader here to learn-he then later states hes a pro options trader who drives a porsche-he was also watching and actually there on 9/11-he believes that it was a conspiracy.he constantly quotes himself and talks nonsense.one of the clown brigade and full of brown n smelly

plonker means jp morgan-if you delve into his posts he explains that he is a novice trader here to learn-he then later states hes a pro options trader who drives a porsche-he was also watching and actually there on 9/11-he believes that it was a conspiracy.he constantly quotes himself and talks nonsense.one of the clown brigade and full of brown n smelly

Haha you see I thought that couldn't possibly be the case because nobody in IB refers to JP Morgan as "jp".

But I'm not sure how much I want to give the guy lest he improves his farce on the next attempt.

Jealousy over someone's porsche is palpable. Personally I wouldn't be. It's not a very practical car. Can't go grocery shopping with it at the typical supermarket and can't carry back some furniture from ikea. Simply not my cup of tea.

The closest I got to an IB was Deutsche Bank. Didn't get sh*t done there. All they had was meetings about next meetings. I was also at Nikko. I couldn't tell what they did since I never got started on anything there. But I think they did IB stuff. My best times was with a french merchant bank. Got stuff done and literally everyone was friendly. They treated individuality as something natural, which worked for me to a T. They threw everything on my plate to give me a lifetime job, but I walked away because I didn't know better. Started work at 10 finished at 5, lunch at desk, car park right below down a lift. That was the sh*ts as far as a good job goes. Don't remember seeing a porsche there. But there was a ferrari. The girl I was seeing at the time was well impressed. She thought I deliberately parked there to impress her, what dumb bish.

Last edited:
Darkie, I need help. Plz pray for $6 wheat. The scumbag merchants have been dangling a £100 profit in front of me for days. The max potential is only £600 odd. I have my truck ready for loading up. But the price is no good. Do a darkie special and pump the price for me will ya ? I need margin money for dax as you know. Have a heart, otherwise I am going down.

246826d1507286201-challenge-enlightened-joe-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 389
Jealousy over someone's porsche is palpable. Personally I wouldn't be. It's not a very practical car. Can't go grocery shopping with it at the typical supermarket and can't carry back some furniture from ikea. Simply not my cup of tea.

The closest I got to an IB was Deutsche Bank. Didn't get sh*t done there. All they had was meetings about next meetings. I was also at Nikko. I couldn't tell what they did since I never got started on anything there. But I think they did IB stuff. My best times was with a french merchant bank. Got stuff done and literally everyone was friendly. They treated individuality as something natural, which worked for me to a T. They threw everything on my plate to give me a lifetime job, but I walked away because I didn't know better. Started work at 10 finished at 5, lunch at desk, car park right below down a lift. That was the sh*ts as far as a good job goes. Don't remember seeing a porsche there. But there was a ferrari. The girl I was seeing at the time was well impressed. She thought I deliberately parked there to impress her, what dumb bish.

Impressive resume Joe(y)

3cb.jpg

but hey u have convinced one of the clowns(pip)