Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EJ, just ban him.

Ban who ? I don't own any threads, I can't ban sh*t.

I only have itsnotpossible on ignore. He doesn't know anything about anything, not even knowing how to have a rudimentary conversation that a 3 year old is capable of. So his random noises are invisible to me now.

i wonder how the clowns r doing
tenor.gif

its over for today, there no choice here?

You are not making any sense. What is all over ?

The market is not over because there are some BS ECB/FED meetings coming up that will move prices.

This challenge thread is not over until next monday when the full week is up.

@Dinos you joker you just disappeared! what happened?

i hope it wasn't, you know, anything serious

whatever happens, EJ has proved that he is a good sport and punctual :D

Unbelievable. The FED BS didn't move things by even half a pip. Those merchant sumbags are going to hang everything on the friday's nonfarm BS.

Unbelievable. The FED BS didn't move things by even half a pip. Those merchant sumbags are going to hang everything on the friday's nonfarm BS.

the fed never made me any $....they screwed me out of some, but they never made me any.

Yes, hello. There's nothing worth shouting about. With the markets dead like this we might as well pack up and go home. Maybe opening a pizza shop like your friend would be far more interesting.

Yes, hello. There's nothing worth shouting about. With the markets dead like this we might as well pack up and go home. Maybe opening a pizza shop like your friend would be far more interesting.

I can't get a free pizza out of him. I go to pick up my pizza ans say so and so the owner says this is on the house. Let me check she says...comes back "nope, no one knows anything about it" so I pay full freight. Next time I see him he says "i'll take of it.." but he NEVER does :sneaky: