A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, Dinos never turns up to do live trades, all BS, he was supposed to start a thread ages ago showing what a good trader he thinks he is, he didn't turn up, then again a few months later said the same thing....didn't turn up, so you're the third attempt......not going to happen, of course all the chimps on here jump up and down hoping for some insight into how to make a sixpence.

Good bye.

:LOL::LOL: Shane is back in the room !!!!

Well, the week is not over yet. There is still opportunity for him to show what he can do. With USD/CAD gone offside on me, he may even win, at least in the short term.

May be he was just trying to intimidate me with his Heikin-Ashi charts. As I am no beginner, the attempt had failed. All indications suggest he did not make money from trading. So what he's got is worthless and only good for demo/historical data like typical TA. I could easily defeat it by copy trading with real money. As anyone following what I do would have noticed, there is a rather high chance of the market going against my money. Beginners think this is coincidence or luck. In reality, this is the true nature of markets.

Theres a move a against your position
7ZkcuMD.gif

and theres a JOMOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE against your position :D
tumblr_m68yhtvweH1qacl7qo1_500.gif

Well, the week is not over yet. There is still opportunity for him to show what he can do. With USD/CAD gone offside on me, he may even win, at least in the short term.

May be he was just trying to intimidate me with his Heikin-Ashi charts. As I am no beginner, the attempt had failed. All indications suggest he did not make money from trading. So what he's got is worthless and only good for demo/historical data like typical TA. I could easily defeat it by copy trading with real money. As anyone following what I do would have noticed, there is a rather high chance of the market going against my money. Beginners think this is coincidence or luck. In reality, this is the true nature of markets.

Maybe you are right EJ, but I've seen Dino's calls, in real time, before & as the price unfolded.... If he was on demo at the time I witnessed it first hand then he was bang on the demo money ! One way of the other he was a someone I respected on this forum, actually a real Gent !

But Sonic is right, Rob has done this a few times now & for what ever reason hasn't followed up.

I personally put it down (perhaps) to "gave it some thought....& can't be f@ckin' arsed to waste my life on a public forum" trying to prove to Enlightened joe (nice name btw) who I literally couldn't give a fiddlers monkeys bollox about proving my trading prowess !

Could be wrong of course !

Maybe you are right EJ, but I've seen Dino's calls, in real time, before & as the price unfolded.... If he was on demo at the time I witnessed it first hand then he was bang on the demo money ! One way of the other he was a someone I respected on this forum, actually a real Gent !

But Sonic is right, Rob has done this a few times now & for what ever reason hasn't followed up.

I personally put it down (perhaps) to "gave it some thought....& can't be f@ckin' arsed to waste my life on a public forum" trying to prove to Enlightened joe (nice name btw) who I literally couldn't give a fiddlers monkeys bollox about proving my trading prowess !

Could be wrong of course !

TA works in demo. There's no dispute about that. The fact he chooses not to use his TA for money suggests it doesn't work outside of demo. How do I know he's not making money ? I just do.

Regardless of the respect others have for him, I have none for him. I dismiss TA out of hand. That's all there is to it.

i think joes gonna win cos i voted for him;)
hes an obvious nutter but ive marked him for this win.

Long @1.24911 x 17k units, no limits.

I always could trade both directions but didn't really want the hassle of running multiple accounts and making things more complex than bare minimum. Multiple accounts also need more money to play with. Currently I have plenty of spare capacity. So I may as well make use of it.

My analysis favours the long side. I took the current shorts to preempt a reversal. This was premature as there is no reversal signal. So I am using this situation to get into bi-directional trading.

As it stands, 2 short and 1 long positions are now in play.

Last edited:
giving a shout out here:

HEY EJ! wassssss uuup!! your acct i see! (y):cheesy: