A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone give me a quick up date on who's up money in this comp and who's down? And how much?

I can't see any of EJ's posts, so I'm missing a huge chunk of the details.

Thanks

I don't think Dinos trading here is he?

I don't think Dinos trading here is he?

I don't understand.
Dinos challenged EJ and while I was reading through part of the thread I saw some trades being made and money being lost.

I'm just wondering what the current tally is...

Last edited:
He's trading here in spirit.

Have to give you credit your trades are real time AFAICT,,,sometimes our trades coincide...and your price IS the price its trading at..excluding wheat :D i don't look at that

ps is wheat liquid?

Have to give you credit your trades are real time AFAICT,,,sometimes our trades coincide...and your price IS the price its trading at..excluding wheat :D i don't look at that

ps is wheat liquid?

No wheat is not liquid. It resembles more closely to sand in consistency.

No wheat is not liquid. It resembles more closely to sand in consistency.

I guess you like it because you have developed an edge?

Not asking what that edge is, but why did you ever come to look at wheat long enough to make that edge? Since its so illiquid, *I* wouldn't even look at it, and I haven't for just this reason.

I guess you like it because you have developed an edge?

Not asking what that edge is, but why did you ever come to look at wheat long enough to make that edge? Since its so illiquid, *I* wouldn't even look at it, and I haven't for just this reason.

Why is it illiquid ? Everyone in the world needs wheat. I trade wheat same way I trade anything else because it moves.

Because they only count the drawdowns and ignore the profits. Drawdowns are what terrifies them. So they could see nothing else.

If profits can be generated quicker than drawdowns, the drowdowns can be maintained indefinitely. This is something you will learn from nowhere else.
not-sure-if-troll.png

100% certain that pip will believe this bull;)

So to summarize this thread.
A guy lays down a challenge as he was real mad and but hurt by a troll.
troll accepts challange and makes calls that appear to be in profit.
but hurt guy goes AWOL.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAfwAAAAJGIxNmQxNGRjLWVkMGQtNDI4YS04NzI3LWM4MjZkYjE3MWMyZg.png

PS JUST VOTED FOR JOE as mr butt hurt has gone awol and was also using a fake pic on an avatar for ages until sussed(lame excuse when found out)

So to summarize this thread.
A guy lays down a challenge as he was real mad and but hurt by a troll.
troll accepts challange and makes calls that appear to be in profit.
but hurt guy goes AWOL.

Not the first time Dinos has gone AWOL, but you can't blame him and to be fair, he suggested 2nd Oct as a start date.

He's in training you know like...jogging, skipping rope, shadow boxing, calisthenics.

Maybe we'll see him monday? :)

He's in training you know like...jogging, skipping rope, shadow boxing, calisthenics.

He hasn't touched those Heikin-Ashi charts for a few years, you can't blame him for getting in some practice now. Although I am curious, if it didn't work for him before, why he thinks it will work now ? I will definitely put on some copy trades to see if it works.

Hello, Dinos never turns up to do live trades, all BS, he was supposed to start a thread ages ago showing what a good trader he thinks he is, he didn't turn up, then again a few months later said the same thing....didn't turn up, so you're the third attempt......not going to happen, of course all the chimps on here jump up and down hoping for some insight into how to make a sixpence.

Good bye.