A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my bigfoot told me to copy but i did opposite-im ballz deep unlimited exact opposite to u & bigfoot-making £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££-thank bigfoot for me-ill buy him nu shed

Making money is a good thing. It removes the bitterness. It also broadens your horizon, allowing you to see what you can't normally see, and do what you can't normally do. But few are that lucky.

Making money is a good thing. It removes the bitterness. It also broadens your horizon, allowing you to see what you can't normally see, and do what you can't normally do. But few are that lucky.

What money ? You think making 6.15p is " money " ? I suppose to a 16yo like you that's money but to most adult traders , that's chimp change.

Money indeed.... HAHAHA!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^TODAY, 4:32AM ?????????????????????????????
u know sleep-u worry about answering troll joe.
images

he and bigfoot snagging lots of bites

Really ?

What about you, 9 months in and your NAV is still in the doo-doos , what b******* are you coming up with to justify that now ?

Errr , errrr, ....

OMG, another 5 pound winner ? Bring out the red carpets, sound the trumpets, get the MBE out .

HAHAHAHAHA ! More like the an MBE for the biggest loser on T2W.