Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closed.

Missed out some profits in the day. Got distracted by bitcoin sh*t and PC broke down.

246428d1506440588-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 442
"...and PC broke down"

LOL:LOL:

did you put it up on jacks or just jump start it

you really outa trade in that old jalopy :D

"...and PC broke down"

LOL:LOL:

did you put it up on jacks or just jump start it

you really outa trade in that old jalopy :D

I got bored at lunch time since nothing much was moving. So I messed with the PC and caused it to not start. It's all fixed now. But missed some opportunities and profits.

I got bored at lunch time since nothing much was moving. So I messed with the PC and caused it to not start. It's all fixed now. But missed some opportunities and profits.

I've been there. Learned hard way NEVER mess with the PC in middle of a trading day

weekends only

:D

Nice EJ! I don't get it that others don't think you're making any $:eek:

Nice EJ! I don't get it that others don't think you're making any $:eek:

Because they only count the drawdowns and ignore the profits. Drawdowns are what terrifies them. So they could see nothing else.

If profits can be generated quicker than drawdowns, the drowdowns can be maintained indefinitely. This is something you will learn from nowhere else.

But it's not as easy as you think. For it to work, you must be correct about the market direction most of the time.

Yes, In order for it to work that makes sense too.

Those trades in a DD, do you double down eventually to improve your basis and recoup ticks/pips ?

Yes, In order for it to work that makes sense too.

Those trades in a DD, do you double down eventually to improve your basis and recoup ticks/pips ?

I add positions when there is a reason to. If the position is already too large or the reserve is needed elsewhere, then no.

Can someone give me a quick up date on who's up money in this comp and who's down? And how much?

I can't see any of EJ's posts, so I'm missing a huge chunk of the details.

Thanks

Can someone give me a quick up date on who's up money in this comp and who's down? And how much?

I can't see any of EJ's posts, so I'm missing a huge chunk of the details.

Thanks

Don't worry, most ppl can't see any of EJ's posts either :LOL: