Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's 2 votes for Joe !!
You can't vote twice for yerself Joe. It's against the rules.

:LOL:

I voted for EJ, not that I take sides in such things, but because no one should feel all alone in the world.
May the better trader win.....well of course he will :LOL:

Second position @1.22687 x17k units, no limits.

Are you sure about that, at 00.01 this morning the price was 1.23295, the price hasn't dropped anywhere near 1.22687, you trying to fix the trade and hope nobody notices it. :LOL::LOL:

I nearly voted for joe but found I misread the question.

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5096-wonker.jpg

Long USD/CAD @1.23419 x£1/point, no limits.

And yet even more proof, this trade currently approximately -70 off side, every trade you posted has been offside, except where your risked £2000 to make £2. This is some masterclass I have to say.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This gets better on every post, you know I won't be able to sleep tonight as I'll still be laughing my head off at your claims of super trading stardom, whilst everything you have shown has not materialised. :p

Geez man, you behind the screen a lot by the time of your posts, lets make this even more interesting, you trade as you do, all hours as it seems, and I'll just trade 12.30 to 4.00pm only to give you a fighting chance, and there will still only be one result :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Waiting for Godot- oops EJ

C'mon Mods - close the thread so we can all go home.

Attachments

• bored.jpg
    bored.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 127
nooo, don't close this thread! best thread here since "my sim trade"; everyone loves this thread its HUUUUGE!:D

ps, itsnotpossible? get ME out of your signature!:rolleyes:

Closed the remaining play position for a 5'ver. Where I came from, when a man has a fiver, he has a fiver.

246312d1506101061-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 909
Are you sure about that, at 00.01 this morning the price was 1.23295, the price hasn't dropped anywhere near 1.22687, you trying to fix the trade and hope nobody notices it. :LOL::LOL:

You may have noticed, my entries are never optimum. Because I don't actually need them to be. So I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you are confused by the post timestamp.

Brown lines mark the closed positions.

246314d1506101436-challenge-enlightened-joe-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 586
And yet even more proof, this trade currently approximately -70 off side, every trade you posted has been offside, except where your risked £2000 to make £2. This is some masterclass I have to say.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This gets better on every post, you know I won't be able to sleep tonight as I'll still be laughing my head off at your claims of super trading stardom, whilst everything you have shown has not materialised. :p

Geez man, you behind the screen a lot by the time of your posts, lets make this even more interesting, you trade as you do, all hours as it seems, and I'll just trade 12.30 to 4.00pm only to give you a fighting chance, and there will still only be one result :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So -70 is risking £2000 ? Did you go to school when you were young ? I can ask darkie to do you some basic math lessons if you find it a struggle with numbers.

Yes, trade any hour you like. I'll put some copy trade on it and see if you can make me some.

That's 2 votes for Joe !!
You can't vote twice for yerself Joe. It's against the rules.

:LOL:

Stop trying to divert attention. That second vote was from you !

I still have my vote. I was saving it for Piphoe since he's a real trader unlike most people here.

Do we ? I didn't know that and was kinda going for 100% wins. The more advanced people such as Dinos probably have more losers.

That's a falsehood to put it mildly, I have seen the losses with my eyes.

Also, if one is trying to ' prove ' he is a net winner then everyone knows that posting random tiny wins don't mean anything, some sort of official statement is need that:

1) shows starting risk capital, closing risk capital, and showing changes to capital, withdrawals.

2) trading consistently over a sustained period up to 2 years.

3) Return : risk of 2:1 or greater

4) Allied to above decent size: at least 3-5ppp.

Otherwise anything else is comedy material. What are you scared of ? Losing face ? :cheesy:

What are you scared of ? Losing face ? :cheesy:

No, I just don't bother with complete beginners. Real traders look for value. Beginners have none to offer.

You mistake my trading is to prove something. It is not. I trade to win, for fun, and to demonstrate cash extraction from the markets. I have only 1 declared loser in short Bund. I don't have other losers. All my trades are either winning or waiting to win. Your classification for them is irrelevant.

So move along, I have nothing to give you. Dinos is very keen to teach. Every moment he gets, he tries to give me a lesson. Perhaps you should go do his free lessons ? He said his system wins most of the time. So you are going to be rich if you learn from him and bet £5-£30 a point.