A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone who hasn't yet voted in the poll, feel free to do so now. Simply vote using a post rather than the closed poll. You are looking at a dead certainty on the challenge outcome. You are completely welcome to vote for my opponent - although this will seem illogical to deliberately lose. But losing in the markets is such a common thing, choosing to lose here one more time won't make that much of a difference.

This poll closes at 00:00:01 on the coming Monday morning. Get your winners in before too late.

For anyone who hasn't yet voted in the poll, feel free to do so now. Simply vote using a post rather than the closed poll. You are looking at a dead certainty on the challenge outcome. You are completely welcome to vote for my opponent - although this will seem illogical to deliberately lose. But losing in the markets is such a common thing, choosing to lose here one more time won't make that much of a difference.

This poll closes at 00:00:01 on the coming Monday morning.

I will print this and stick on wall! So true...

Look before you leap.

Maybe you are right EJ, but I've seen Dino's calls, in real time, before & as the price unfolded.... If he was on demo at the time I witnessed it first hand then he was bang on the demo money ! One way of the other he was a someone I respected on this forum, actually a real Gent !

But Sonic is right, Rob has done this a few times now & for what ever reason hasn't followed up.

I personally put it down (perhaps) to "gave it some thought....& can't be f@ckin' arsed to waste my life on a public forum" trying to prove to Enlightened joe (nice name btw) who I literally couldn't give a fiddlers monkeys bollox about proving my trading prowess !

Could be wrong of course !

I am never a fan of any thread that singles out a member a forum. If Dinos can’t be arsed trying to prove anything then he should have thought twice about starting this thread in the first place.

This thread is making Dinos look like the fool, which I think is the opposite of what he expected but exactly what he deserves.

Good luck EnlightenedJoe.

I am never a fan of any thread that singles out a member a forum. If Dinos can’t be arsed trying to prove anything then he should have thought twice about starting this thread in the first place.

This thread is making Dinos look like the fool, which I think is the opposite of what he expected but exactly what he deserves.

Is it too much to ask just to try and be nice to each other? Surely would make for a better forum.

Let's not be too critical on Dinos. Perhaps I asked for it ? I always find it fun to bait the curve fitters. Dinos was one of less fortunate to get hooked out of the water. He was a victim.

With 100% win rate in this thread so for, do you think I need luck ?

For the sake of keeping the competition going, I am willing take Dino's place.
I am using a mini live account though... but sure we'll just judge it by % profit?

I'm not taking Joe off my ignore list though, so i'll be relying on you fine folks to quote her updates so I can see where she's at. Or likely, how far ahead of me she is.

This is not a bad blood thing though, I am not calling her out...I'm simply offering to take Dino's place for the sake of getting the comp going.

I am only 4 months and 3 weeks trading though, so keep that in mind before laughing at me :)

Thats great Nowler, should be fun. I love trading competitions! (y)

What do you trade?

For the sake of keeping the competition going, I am willing take Dino's place.
I am using a mini live account though... but sure we'll just judge it by % profit?

I'm not taking Joe off my ignore list though, so i'll be relying on you fine folks to quote her updates so I can see where she's at. Or likely, how far ahead of me she is.

This is not a bad blood thing though, I am not calling her out...I'm simply offering to take Dino's place for the sake of getting the comp going.

I am only 4 months and 3 weeks trading though, so keep that in mind before laughing at me :)

No one should laugh at anyone. We work hard in trading, especially when you are new to it. Just work hard and be honest.

EJ you mind if I join in the funn too with my small forex account? :)

Yeah, it's just for a bit of friendly competition. I don't mind if Im beaten because I bet that I'll learn something at least.

I trade forex and oil.
I will not be limiting myself to any 1 pair though, that would be totally against my trading strategy. I also won't be making live calls. I might... But it won't be frequent. I am just going to trade how I trade and then after the time expires, we compare live accounts.

How long should we go for?
Start next Monday?