A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for fun, theres no money on the line is there, other than trading losses. That would be gambling, and I don't gamble :D

No. It's serious business, until you can make it. Then the fun can start. Not before. If you don't take it seriously, you will lose.

Just for fun, theres no money on the line is there, other than trading losses. That would be gambling, and I don't gamble :D

I'm not putting money on it. I'm the underdog here... I'm not even a dog... I'm the underfish :)

I don't care what you folks trade in this comp, as long as it's a live account then I'm fine with it.

Yeah, it's just for a bit of friendly competition. I don't mind if Im beaten because I bet that I'll learn something at least.

I trade forex and oil.
I will not be limiting myself to any 1 pair though, that would be totally against my trading strategy. I also won't be making live calls. I might... But it won't be frequent. I am just going to trade how I trade and then after the time expires, we compare live accounts.

How long should we go for?
Start next Monday?

No, TODAY. However, I won't be throwing up screenshots of my account or anything like that but my trades will be in REAL TIME PRICE.

Is this good enough?

i'm not putting money on it. I'm the underdog here... I'm not even a dog... I'm the underfish :)

i don't care what you folks trade in this comp, as long as it's a live account then i'm fine with it.

true. Dont trade.

I

stormy, we're getting ready to pull our dicks out now, you in? :cheesy:

No, TODAY. However, I won't be throwing up screenshots of my account or anything like that but my trades will be in REAL TIME PRICE.

Is this good enough?

Why can't you screen shot it?
Obviously your claims will lose validity... Post your results if you choose but clearly someone not posting a pic of their live account can't win the live account challenge.

Obviously your claims will lose validity... Post your results if you choose but clearly someone not posting a pic of their live account can't win the live account challenge.

Screenshot!!!!!! really, too much time spent bragging

Do you work in Finance?