• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
k. made me a little horny though :cheesy:

"options trader" ...i think of exotic cars & supermodels :D

I have traded options for over 10yrs. I have lost money but gained more. I work approx 16hrs a day. Every day. Very hard to make money.

I have traded options for over 10yrs. I have lost money but gained more. I work approx 16hrs a day. Every day. Very hard to make money.

Anyone that thinks trading is easy - not true, work hard. Its the only way.

Anyone that thinks trading is easy - not true, work hard. Its the only way.

But warrent buffet said if you are not making money while you are sleeping, you are doing it wrong. I believe what he said and I just wait till 9pm every day and then get paid, even on saturday, sunday, and christmas day. I don't find it hard work, just a lot of waiting around. Of course I also take opportunistic trades, and have no trouble grabbing a couple of pips if it's free money. I absolute will not refuse free money.

But warrent buffet said if you are not making money while you are sleeping, you are doing it wrong. I believe what he said and I just wait till 9pm every day and then get paid, even on saturday, sunday, and christmas day. I don't find it hard work, just a lot of waiting around. Of course I also take opportunity trades, and have no trouble grabbing a couple of pips if it's free money.

Well your better than me then

But warrent buffet said if you are not making money while you are sleeping, you are doing it wrong. I believe what he said and I just wait till 9pm every day and then get paid, even on saturday, sunday, and christmas day. I don't find it hard work, just a lot of waiting around. Of course I also take opportunistic trades, and have no trouble grabbing a couple of pips if it's free money.

This is sooo beautifully said ...

Have a friend that owns a pizza biz...he litterally make $ 7 days/week 24 hours/day. and he doesn't even have to SHOW now THATS living! of course the buyin was 500K

This is sooo beautifully said ...

Have a friend that owns a pizza biz...he litterally make $ 7 days/week 24 hours/day. and he doesn't even have to SHOW now THATS living! of course the buyin was 500K

The most envious part of it for me would be the free pizza.

Yes jump into your porsche and go get some.

i followed a guy into a parking garage foloowing a beautiful porsche, you know one with those BIG FAT REAR tiresi ask him what he did..

he replied, "i'm an options trader" :D

i followed a guy into a parking garage foloowing a beautiful porsche, i ask him what he did..

he replied, "i'm an options trader" :D

Let's not get all jealous now. It's tough owning a porsche, people might dent it or scratch it at the pizza shop parking lot. Then it will cost a few k's to repair. Then all the options profits are gone just like that.

Let's not get all jealous now. It's tough owning a porsche, people might dent it or scratch it at the pizza shop parking lot. Then it will cost a few k's to repair. Then all the options profits are gone just like that.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: