Xmas drink meet up

Just reporting in - good night had by all, sore heads in the morning I suspect. Thinking next to sample the delights of Bournemouth some time in the summer...

Ok,does anyone want to meet up in the City, say around Liverpool Street somewhere before all the bank holidays come flying in.
I was thinking Friday 15th April.

Just reply on this thread and we'll see if we have enough.

i'm up for it. i'll need to leave liverpool street in good time to get the tube back to paddington and then the train back to reading. also, i can't drink as much as i did last time with the brum trappers, i just can't take it anymore.
atb
kevin

i'm up for it. i'll need to leave liverpool street in good time to get the tube back to paddington and then the train back to reading. also, i can't drink as much as i did last time with the brum trappers, i just can't take it anymore.
atb
kevin

:D you take it steady Kevin, it was a monster session. I wont be able to make this one guys, will save it for the Bournemouth meet up. Have good one!

:D you take it steady Kevin, it was a monster session. I wont be able to make this one guys, will save it for the Bournemouth meet up. Have good one!

cheers rob - advice duly noted :innocent: pity you couldn't make it:(
all the best
kevin

I should be able to make that.
Just waiting for some travel plans to be confirmed in the next few days.