what do you drink while trading

Water, water and water, espresso, green tea, and when the day starts getting darker and we're moving towards the weekend the antioxidant of choice becomes red.

RedWine-798682.jpg

Yummy yummy.

Bit of a party over the weekend, and I think I'm still operating somewhat under the influence lol.

The effect of gravity on the wine in the glasses, makes it look like 2 hen type birds facing each other!
Spooky!

Hehe :LOL:

Thought these two might have been the ones you saw.

Just thinking about these fizzy drinks makes me feel like my teeth are rotting.

Buffet's well-known wallet...
BCO2280.jpg

Buffet's lesser-known teeth...
metm1.jpg

You want milk. In saucers.

A gob full of grey/black mercury amalgam fillings - LOVELY!!
You'd have thought that he could afford some white fillings!

Hes got a lot of mercury in his mouth thats for sure. Lets hope he doesnt get dementia, alzheimers or autism....

I don't trade for a living currently, but at work I find a triple espresso, knocked back with ephedrine and an aspirin perk me right up.

Ha touché... because if I have to sit in this office for much longer taking orders from a guy who makes sawdust look intelligent, I will snap. Besides, I can watch the feeds, listen to Audioslave and school people on Full Tilt at the same time - it doesn't get much better than that. :D:D

Hopefully my poker wins will just about cover the crippling hits I take to my trading account, so I only have to stand on street corners one night a week... live the dream

pimp, dealer, or jig?

Dealer, naturally: I'm actually in the process of trying to set up the Narcotics Mercantile Exchange, where users' and dealers' bid/offer prices will be shown, and people will be able to speculate in heroin futures and the like. It's a definite niche that I plan to fill.

Dealer, naturally: I'm actually in the process of trying to set up the Narcotics Mercantile Exchange, where users' and dealers' bid/offer prices will be shown, and people will be able to speculate in heroin futures and the like. It's a definite niche that I plan to fill.

Perhaps you could apply for funding to get this ventuire off the ground :idea::idea::idea:

put me down for a 1000 contracts of skag :p il glady take delivery :p it will fly of the shelves :eek::cool:

I was breast fed until age 15 :eek:.

I had to stop, as it got a bit embarrassing when friends came round after school for tea :eek:

Since I gave up smoking, I have been drinking sparlking mineral water by the bucketload while I'm working - that and black coffee.