what do you drink while trading

to dilesh23,

you in vegas , only reason asking you said Buffet Lunches and brought back memorys of Vegas and the best Buffets in the World!!!! favorite being Treasure Island , but friend swears by the Bellagio!

aston

to dilesh23,

you in vegas , only reason asking you said Buffet Lunches and brought back memorys of Vegas and the best Buffets in the World!!!! favorite being Treasure Island , but friend swears by the Bellagio!

aston

:LOL: no i was hinting at warren buffet and his fav drink being cherry cola, but i have been but was unfortunately to young to hit the tables, Escaliburs buffet wasn't bad either :D dont know how those americans can eat so much for breakfast though :-0

Is there anyone here who is actually civilised who disagrees Irn Bru is the best soft drink.. and Vanilla Coke is the finest product of the Coca Cola company?

Is there anyone here who is actually civilised who disagrees Irn Bru is the best soft drink.. and Vanilla Coke is the finest product of the Coca Cola company?

the irn bru barr sweet is better then the drink :) and vanilla cokes the cheap girls alternative to buying vanilla vodka and mixing it with plain coke :p p.s im not very civilised so maybe i shouldn't have answered your question.

Vanilla coke................uuurrgh, but i agree with Irn Bru although you can feel your teeth rotting as you drink it.

Myself i drink too much tea and coffee at the moment, probably not good for me but my office is a bit chilly even with the heater on!

Vanilla coke................uuurrgh, but i agree with Irn Bru although you can feel your teeth rotting as you drink it.

Myself i drink too much tea and coffee at the moment, probably not good for me but my office is a bit chilly even with the heater on!

can't beat a nice cup of Rosie Lee to banish those winter blues, especially of the twinings earl grey variety..... now if only i could keep this little finger down while drinking a cuppa i could do so in public.:eek:

I consider myself civilised and I regard all fizzy water products as poisonous waste.

Just thinking about these fizzy drinks makes me feel like my teeth are rotting.

Buffet's well-known wallet...
BCO2280.jpg

Buffet's lesser-known teeth...
metm1.jpg

You want milk. In saucers.

what :-0 at his age he's still got his own :-0 impressive..... and they say money cant buy everything:p

I consider myself civilised and I regard all fizzy water products as poisonous waste.

:p

Regards,
M.

I drink a lot of Vichy Catalan. Very good for digestion and cheaper than petrol, which is getting to be a benchmark price.

I take it back----it is dearer than petrol, I've just checked. It's cheaper than beer, then.

Split

Last edited:
Pepsi Max, Rubarb lemonade, Dr Pepper when I'm celebrating a decent gain and Carlsberg for the evenings trading US markets.

I drink green tea...lots of antioxidants! If I've had a good day...then I break open a couple of bottles of Amstel in the evening...oooh, talk about living life dangerously eh !:LOL:

Water, water and water, espresso, green tea, and when the day starts getting darker and we're moving towards the weekend the antioxidant of choice becomes red.

RedWine-798682.jpg

Yummy yummy.

Bit of a party over the weekend, and I think I'm still operating somewhat under the influence lol.

sounds like a funny topic, but when stay at your desk for long periods of time day trading and scalping and staying up all night trading equitys, commodities, forex etc. you will need some energy and might drink red bull or shawls the night away.
many people drink shawls who play computer games so i thought that maybe we should make a drink for traders sometime in the future like gamers made shawls.

so what you drink when you are feeling tired or sleepy but want to continue bringing in the profits,

as im in london we dnt get as many drinks here as in america, i usally drink red bull as its widly availble.

I cannot afford to pay my water bills. Therefore i distill my own urine and drink that.

As for red bull - I wouldnt drink that shi te if you payed me!