Xmas drink meet up

BarneyBus

336 0
I just did it and only 4 people (I am assuming that I was included in that number) have said yes. A back room of a pub would suffice for that many people.

Neil

:) Plenty of those in Brum Neil, I think more than 4 people on this thread have said they're in

quinny

137 0
i've just done it (the survey :)), so we are now 5. i see it's in april - that's fine by me. is there anyone out there (a brummy maybe) who is gonna take the initiative on this?
quinny

goldfinger777

Experienced member
1,020 5
i've just done it (the survey :)), so we are now 5. i see it's in april - that's fine by me. is there anyone out there (a brummy maybe) who is gonna take the initiative on this?
quinny

Who said it was in April? I think I said March or April on the survey. Somebody proposed Friday 4 March, so that could be a plan.

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
I actually happen to be in UK on 4th March so count me in if that goes ahead.

PS: How do you set the "Location" on the left of your posts?? I couldn't seem to find the option.

quinny

137 0
I actually happen to be in UK on 4th March so count me in if that goes ahead.

PS: How do you set the "Location" on the left of your posts?? I couldn't seem to find the option.

i filled this form in e few years ago, and i think the location was part of the registration process. how did you get the union jack?

BarneyBus

336 0
I admit to being a brummy :) I can look for a venue once we know numbers and what kind of thing we want, only 5 saying yes so far... sounds like a session in a pub somewhere at the mo :)

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
There's only one city! Everywhere else are towns.
London.

Although when I said this to my uncle he made a good point by saying cities outside London are cities. London isn't a city but a metropolis.
Where's superman?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock