TT Xmas/New Year Meet-UP

samtron

Established member
Technical Traders Xmas/New Year Meet-up
Hi Gang,
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a Xmas/New Year Meet-Up.

Trading, as we all know can be a lonely business, and it would be great to meet other traders, especially those who are using Grey1’s Techniques.

If enough interest is generated we could then ask Grey1 if would come aswell.
Grey 1 resides in Cheshire, so I would think if we could decide on a venue that would be convenient for him so much the better. To make traveling easier for the majority of us I think it would also have to be a large City.

What I had in mind is Meal and Drinks at a Restaurant (e.g. Indian, Chinese, English) (Sat/Sun), but of course this open to suggestions.

Please PM me if interested or if you have any suggestions.

Yes I am interested and would prefer it is not in London, also a Saturday would be best in my view.

Paul

Trader333 said:
Yes I am interested and would prefer it is not in London, also a Saturday would be best in my view.

Paul

HI

I will be attending the meeting .. Hopefully it is not too far from Cheshire area.

Grey1

Hi there

Sounds like a good idea to me. My vote would be the midlands as I live there!!! A Saturday would also get my vote. I have a young family and they always come first but, that apart, count me in.

Cheers
Steve

BlueChip Trader said:
I'd be happy to attend too. Birmingham would be good, central to most!
Hi BlueChipTrader,
Some great Indians and Chinese In Brum :) its our 2nd City is central and has good links.

Just a quick update folks:
Arrangements are going well.
So far the details are:

Place: Central Birmingham
Food Type: Indian
Meet Time:5-30 to 6.00
Day of week: A Saturday before Xmas
Estimated Cost 20-25 GBP + Drinks

Pro Traders most likely to attend include Grey1, BlueChipTrader, Trader333
So don't miss this chance to pick their brains :) reserve your place now.

I'm interested but need to know which Saturday as soon as there is a concensus because things will get hectic here in the lead-up to Xmas.

Glenn

Me too
B'ham or near M`way
Saturdays tend to be tricky - SWMBO usually has them planned
Fri?

Hi Gang

Arrangements are going well.

Place: Central Birmingham
Food Type: Indian
Meet Time:5-30 to 6.00
Day of week: SATURDAY 9th DEC 06
Estimated Cost 20-25 GBP + Drinks

Full Time Pro's attending include Grey1, BlueChipTrader, Trader333
Places now limited so reserve your place NOW!

leovirgo said:
Hi

May I join the party if it's not too late. Hope to see you all!

best,

Great ! look forward to meeting you :)

Attachments

• christmas-party-game002-800.jpg
    christmas-party-game002-800.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 13
Just to confirm I'll be coming.
Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing Iraj again.
Has a restaurant been chosen yet ? Just wondering where to park.
Cheers
Glenn

Hi

it's a great opportunity for those who are able to attend the meet up, and i hope to see some pictures of you posted in this topic afterwards. :)

Regards
Kako

kako said:
Hi

it's a great opportunity for those who are able to attend the meet up, and i hope to see some pictures of you posted in this topic afterwards. :)

Regards
Kako
Hey kako,
I can probably still find room for a small one?

Hi sam

thnx for the concern, the thing is i'm in iran so it's very had for me to come there for Xmas. it's a long way. i just wished the best for all of you who are attending the session. if i was in UK(or atleast in europe) i'd be the first 1 who would attend it, with pleasure. it's a unique opportunity for me, to see all of you, specially my best mentor in trading, Iraj.

anyway, i wish the best for all of you guys an gals.

Cheers
Kako

Samtron,

We have'nt spoken before. However i was on the phone to Iraj last night and explained a little more about the trading style and experience that both myself and my partner adopt.
If it's possible we would both like to attend the meet up although I can well understand that not knowing who we are might cause some caution but just thought I'd ask on the off chance.

Cheers,

matt