T2W Scotland Social

Good stuff Flier Dave!...

Look forward to meeting up with you,Mike W and everybody else on Friday!

AC

Last edited:
Thought it was time for another Scottish T2W get-together - I think this is the 5th one we've had now.

I was thinking of arranging something perhaps for 7pm in Edniburgh on Friday 6th May.

If I remember correctly, the general consensus last time was perhaps to go for a Chinese rather than a curry.

Let me know if you can make 6th May, or give me an alternative date.

Also open to suggestions re. venue for Chinese.

Hopefully all the regulars ( you know who you are ) will be able to attend.

All new comers, beginners and experienced, most welcome.

Callum

Excellent idea.

6 May looks good for me at the moment.

Haven't been too adventurous in the Chinese Restaurant area recently but the Loon Fung in Cannonmills and the Kwelin (probably not the right spelling) in Dundas Street were both good some years ago. Hopefully others will have some up to date suggestions!

Cheers

Gerard

I may even be able to attend this (wife permitting) as I will be down in Edinburgh from the 5th may for about a wekk.

Meet up

adrianallen99 said:
I may even be able to attend this (wife permitting) as I will be down in Edinburgh from the 5th may for about a wekk.

6th May should be ok for me i think.

gerard said:
Callum

Excellent idea.

6 May looks good for me at the moment.

Haven't been too adventurous in the Chinese Restaurant area recently but the Loon Fung in Cannonmills and the Kwelin (probably not the right spelling) in Dundas Street were both good some years ago. Hopefully others will have some up to date suggestions!

Cheers

Gerard

Kweilin was excellent about 2 months ago.
Surprisingly good wine list as well, if that's of interest.

OK......

Time to take the initiative!

7PM....Friday 6th May at the Kweilin Chinese restaurant in Dundas Street, Edinburgh.

Tentative attendees currently.......

Airthrey Capital

AwoodJ

KNorrie

Adrianallen 99

Gerard

Alpha Monkey........Is that a yes? Good to see some new faces if you can make it.

Any more takers?

Ideally we are looking for 10-12 people.

Just post your interest below, and then I can book a table .

Airthrey Capital said:
OK......

Time to take the initiative!

7PM....Friday 6th May at the Kweilin Chinese restaurant in Dundas Street, Edinburgh.

Tentative attendees currently.......

Airthrey Capital

AwoodJ

KNorrie

Adrianallen 99

Gerard

Alpha Monkey........Is that a yes? Good to see some new faces if you can make it.

Any more takers?

Ideally we are looking for 10-12 people.

Just post your interest below, and then I can book a table .

I'd certainly be up for it. Unfortunately I'm stuck in London so I can't attend.... Ones of these days though.

alpha_monkey said:
I'd certainly be up for it. Unfortunately I'm stuck in London so I can't attend.... Ones of these days though.

OK Alpha, I'll take your name off the list, but hopefully see you in the future.

List of attendees is now......

Airthrey Capital

Luke Heron

AWoodJ

KNorrie

Adrianallen99

Gerard

(Flyer Dave / Taz / gcb01???)

Not a regular to these boards (probably should be) but it would be good to meet some other traders - can you add my name please?

OK.....Latest list is......

Airthrey Capital

Luke Heron

AWoodJ

KNorrie

Adrianallen99

Gerard

FredM

GCB01

Room for 4 more....Any takers?

Hi There, myself and my mate would both like to come too. Been watching the board for ages and think it would be great to meet you guys. Hope this is okay?

Piperlad,

That would be fine..........

Current list of attendees is now

Airthrey Capital

AWoodJ

KNorrie

AdrianAllen99

Gerard

FredM

GCB01

Piperlad + Guest

Look forward to meeing you all - nice to see we're not alone in this mess!?!?!?

Cheers Steve & John