Proposed SW Traders Meet (not for beginners)

Zenda

Trading can be the loneliest job in the world!!!

It has been suggested to me that many traders would like the opportunity to get together and meet fellow traders in actual trading conditions. So I have made enquiries and I am willing to try (to see if there is demand) to arrange a trading day with fellow traders - So if you have a Laptop with Broadband connections and you would like to participate, share ideas, either on Stocks CFD’s or Forex. email me or PM me.

This is NOT repeat NOT a commercial venture, we will all share the costs. The maximum number of people is 12 – for the trading day. Here are my thoughts, although I am always prepared to be flexible.

I will connect my computer to the big screen in the Room so we can all share trading ideas – But please remember, this is not a course, there are no lessons, there is no programme, and anyone who is willing can input contributions during the day though this is not required if you don’t wish to – A projector will be hired. This day is to meet others, share ideas and experiences. Although I will be there to assist, and help. It would be nice if everyone bought a 20 minute contribution or a trading idea with them.

If you don’t have a laptop only a desktop can you bring it? Yes but only of you have a Flat screen and can set it up in the first 30 minutes (best buy a laptop) We have up to date Broadband connection at the Venue

I have found a centrally located Brand new conference facility see the pictures Nr junction 23 of the M5 it is spectacular!! And modern –

The cost ( provided a minimum of 10 people) is as follows

Day delegate Rate including vat is £54.00 (including meals coffees etc hire of room)

Hire of projector £20 per head

Admin (for collecting payments booking venue in advance cc fees etc ) £5 per head (payments in advance via my website)

So total cost would be £79 per head (however they may be a connection fee in addition to this for the broadband connection )

If this is successful I would envisage this on a regular monthly basis ideally the same time every month (i.e. Third Tuesday of each month) We have the facility to expand to larger numbers if required.

I will personally be co-ordinating the whole day if the demand is there
Note this is a non smoking venue – Catering is high quality and health conscious

If you are interested let me know, all levels of experience accepted – however this is NOT FOR BEGINNERS. The venue will be open from 9 am till 5 pm

Any sponsors (only one per day allowed) willing to contribute will be limited to 20 mins during the day for any commercial presentation. The idea would be to offset the costs to attendees.

So if this interests you – it will allow you to meet fellow traders, create trading pals share ideas, motivate you, then let me know. I will keep you informed. It totally depends on Feedback from you

PS there is a travellodge on the same site (next door) 50 yards away!

Attachments

• Exchange2.jpg
    Exchange2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 397
  • Exchange1.jpg
    Exchange1.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Exchange4.jpg
    Exchange4.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
There is a free meeting in Taunton every month so why this meeting?

Been to the Blackbrook

Racer said:
There is a free meeting in Taunton every month so why this meeting?

Nothing against the T2W meetings you organise Racer on saturdays- This is a different "hands on" Traders (with respect not investors chatting about stocks etc) I've been to yours. This is Live trading - you can just come, plug in and trade if you like - Its hands on real time (not saturdays when the market is closed) this I hope will be an event in trading conditions. We will be watching and trading live markets. :cool:

Last edited: