Traders meet-up (central London)

Hi Guys

Thanks to 'stoploss please' for arranging the venue for this coming Saturday 27th March meeting, (Andy I'll no doubt speak to you over the course of the next few days.)

I will send out an email and private message here on T2W confirming all the details next week, as follows:

First Full Meeting of T2W London traders' Group: Saturday 27th March 2004

Venue: Jamies Bar, Charlotte Street, London. (off Tottenham Court Road, nearest tubes Goodge street [northern line,] or Tottenham Court Road, [northern, & central lines])

Start Time : 2pm
Chair : BBmac (Stewart) and Stoplossplease (Andy)

This will be the first full meeting and we hope to get a good idea of what attendees wanr and expect from futures meetings.

Thanks for now,

best,
bbmac.

can jim reeve please email at stewartmcnabb(at)yahoo.com please as I have tried to send you the details for saturday 27/3 and your email has bounced at that address - So I must have copied it down wrongly or something.

Thanks,

bbmac.

"...Green Spam and a pint of Murphys at the buffet!"

On that note think I will butt out the day you invite Jim Rodgers

Further to this meeting, bbmac mentioned that it would be a good idea to create groups that have a specific market interest. With this in mind I suggest we create the first group that looks at trading US markets such as the ES, YM and Nas.

It will focus on trading styles and look at such things as intra day, Swing and investment techniques. Trading with and without charts. Trading the Dark side vs Trading with indicators. Looking how you use market internals. I am sure there are many more areas of interest that others would like to explore.

What I want to achieve from this is to build up a set of strategies and techniques that all traders be they newbee or experienced can access and use.

If anyone out there is interested, please send me a PM and I will get the ball rolling. Looking at mid April for the first meeting.

Just out of interest, could we have a list of everyone who's planning to attend?

Not to worry if not, I expect we'll all get to scare the beejesus out of each other on saturday anyway :cheesy:

Looking forward to it...

Quick update:

We have around 25 confirmed for saturday's meet-up.

Andy, can you call me before hand and we'll meet up earlier as last time, thanx, stewart.

Saturday social

BBMAC,

Sorry for the delay in asking, but is there a place for little ol' moi at this Saturday's social gathering in London?

As a new member to T2W I'd be keen to meet up with some other more experienced traders and gleen some tips.

Thanks in advance

Studley

tou woukld be welcome studley

all the details are above

best

bbmac

I've now updated the events diary with the location and time of the meeting. Unfortunately living out in the sticks I won't be able to make it, but I'm sure it will be a great success. Thanks to Andy and Stewart for organising it.