Traders meet-up (central London)

Hamps

Sorry you can't make this meet. If this meet is a success, I'm sure we will see you at the next one.

Can everyone who is definitley interested please mail me at my hotmail address.

Ta
Andy

[email protected]

I'm a trader from Australia. If you have another one in April/May - I'd love to come along as I'll be in London various dates in those months.

Hope you have a good get together. I'm part of a couple of traders groups that meet here. Always find the meetings energising and enjoyable and sometimes even useful. A couple of drinks early on never hurts to get people loosened up and talking for the first meeting.

If you're a trader and happen to be in Melbourne Australia email me [email protected] if you want to catch up for some trader talk.

Cheers
Steve van

o.k. l,m up for it too. Just out of interest who,s running it Stoploss or bbmac ?

Thanks
Trev

Hi,

It was bbmac's idea so I suggested he run it and I can help out.

bbmac, give me a shout if you are free.

Cheers

Hi chaps,

I will be sending out an email / private message tonite/tomorrow about the proposed first meeting for saturday 27th March so look afer that.

Stoploss please; I have emailed you just, so we can get things 'joined up' and finalise plans for the first meeting.

So please look out for a message here on trade2win or an email (if i have your email address) about the first meeting proposed for saturday 27th march, which should be with youi over the course of the next couple of days.

thanks for now,

bbmac,

Hi all,

saturday's meeting was very constructive and thanx for all those that attended and 'stoploss please' for hosting it. We carved out a consensus as to how the 'full' monthly meetings might proceed and look forward to sending the details to all those that have confirmed that they want to attend on saturday 27th march. Please`expect an email/private message in the course of the next week or so with all those details.

Than for now,

best,

bbmac

Sorry Bramble - my time machine is playing up! (damn - almost gave away my market timing 'secret') lol

Hi

I should have the venue sorted out by tomorrow. I am trying to reserve an area for free but if that does not happen, I will hire a small venue and we can all share the cost. I can't see the cost being more than ten squid each if that.

Just one more thing. I have reserved it for 25 people. As bbmac has a list people attending, can you please inform him ASAP if anyone else is interested. This is just in case the numbers become too large for the venue chosen.

I have just been speaking to Marc Rivalland. He wrote one of the first books I ever read about trading called "Swing Trading". Anyway, he has agreed to attend our little event.

I have also booked Green Span, Murphy and Buffet for subsequent events.

Cool. Nice one Stoploss. I asked my old mate Georgie boy (Mr. Soros to you lot) to come. He said he'd love to but some whippersnapper called BBB ran his stops last week lol.

Eeek! Hope there’ll still be some room for those of us with less trading nous amongst such esteemed company.