London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

If anyone else is also going to the FOW derivatives conference that day I shall also be there so feel free to give me a shout.
Cheers,
Paul

What time is this Paul? I may try and book the day off work, or at the very least try and finish early!

I am going to be heading down for a few drinks tomorrow, looking forward to meeting everyone it was a nice event the last time, a big thanks to Paul again for organising it

Happy New Year fellow traders!

Its time to cast off the January blues and come and have a drink and a chat.

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other traders. Its aim is merely to have social chatter with other traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 18th January 2012.

After having 40+ people at our last event we're looking to try a new location namely the Coal Hole pub on the Strand. We will be in the basement bar which is called Edmund's Wine Bar. Lets see if this make for a new home for the London Traders' Network!

As always this is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialties, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage in some non-guilty geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always you can get more up to date info on our meetup page: The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

This is the first trading Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some beers on 18 th January!

Until then trade well,
Paul

Hello traders!

Its time for the London Traders Network March Social event!

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up and chat with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on from 6.30 on Wednesday 21st March 2012.

The Location is the Penderels Oak pub on High Holborn between Holborn & Chancery Lane tube stations. We have a reserved area on the high tables near the entrance to the main bar.

As always this is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialties, fields, levels and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage in some non-guilty geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastics so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always you can get more updates at the Meet-up page: The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

This is the first trading Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some beers on 21st March!

Until then trade well,

Paul

Hello traders!

Its time for the London Traders Network May Social event!

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 16th May 2012.

The Location is the Penderels Oak pub on High Holborn between Holborn & Chancery Lane tube stations. There will be a reserved area.

This is the third Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some beers on 16th May!

If you want to be kept up-to-date on events then you can sign into our meet-up group and join us there. The link can be found at The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

Until then...trade well!
Paul

Hello traders!

Its time for the London Traders Network July Social event!

This is a free social event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two.

So lets meet-up for a drink and some trader chat on Wednesday 18th July 2012.

The Location is the Penderels Oak pub on High Holborn between Holborn & Chancery Lane tube stations. We have a reserved area downstairs

As always this is a great chance for traders of all ages, specialties, fields and abilities to get out from behind the screens and go and meet other human beings! It's a chance for you to meet up and engage in some guilt-free geeky trader chat with other like-minded souls.

There's not many chances to mix fibonacci with beer and wine with stochastic's so come along to this event and meet fellow traders.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

This is the fourth Social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing a max turn-out for some beers on 18th July!

If you want to hear about furture events then I would suggest joining the London Traders Network mailing list over at: The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

(There's no spam or dodgy offerings, you'll only be mailed about upcoming traders drinks)

Until then trade well,

Paul
FXTraderPauls Trading Adventures | FXTraderPaul brings you his daily adventures from the world of FX Trading.

Hey all, just to let you know that any of you who are coming fro a beer tonight will be in good company at present there's about 80 traders turning up for a drink and some guilt-free geeky trader chat. I suspect the weather (and Olympic build-up) will play a part but there will still be a good number of folks to chat with.

I look forward to seeing some you this evening.
Cheers
Paul

Hey all, the September Social Trader Drinks is on Wednesday 19th September at the Penderels Oak in Holborn. We have a space reserved at the entrance to the pub. There's about 74 people down to attend so far.

As always you can find out more about who's attending and get instant updates by signing up to the Meet-up: The London Traders' Network September 2012 SOCIAL Event - The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

I look forward to seeing you there for a beer and some trader chat.

Paul

Fellow Traders,

It's time for the March 2013 London Traders Network drinks event!

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings involved in trading.

Regardless of whether you're; a private or institutional trader, equities commodities or fx player, a scalper or a position trader, systematic or discretionary, with months or decades of experience it's all about having a chat with like-minded souls who share a love of trading and financial markets. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

For this event we shall be using the downstairs cellar bar at the The New Moon pub a few minutes walk from Bank and Monument stations in the heart of the City. It will mean that we will have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

You can get a regular update on our social events on our meet-up page: The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

This will be the second social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing you all for some drinks and banter on Wednesday 20th March 2013!

I hope you're all enjoying some fine profits from the Yen, GBP and Eur pairs as well as the Indices!

Trade well,

Paul

London Traders Network January 2014 SOCIAL

Fellow Traders,

We are already looking at the first London Traders Network Social of 2014. Where did 2013 go?

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings who share a passion for trading.
Regardless of your experience or trading style it's always good to spend time with like-minded souls. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

For this event we shall be using the downstairs cellar bar at the The New Moon pub a few minutes walk from Bank and Monument stations in the heart of the City. It will mean that we will have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations. You can get a regular update on our social events on our meet-up page: The London Traders Network Meetup

This will be the sixth and final social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing you all for some drinks and banter on Wednesday 15th January 2014!

I wish you all a pip-filled 2014!

Trade well,

Paul

www.fxtraderpaul.com

Nov 2014 London Traders' Network Beer Call

Fellow Traders,

As we gallop towards the end of 2014 its time to put the November Social drinks event on Wednesday 19th November in your diaries. It'll be the last event of 2014 so a chance to grab a beer before the Christmas silly season begins.

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings who share a passion for trading.

Regardless of your experience or trading style it's always good to spend time with like-minded souls. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

If you add yourself to our Meetup page at: http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTradersNetwork/ then you'll get all the details and a reminder.

We have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

I wish you all an enjoyable (and profitable) autumn.

Trade well,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
The London Traders Network January 2017 Social beer-call

Fellow traders,
You know the drill by now: The beer-call is just that. A chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders for traders. That's it - pure and simple.
The first event of 2017*is on Wednesday 18th January*- we have the cellar bar reserved for us, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

You can find other details on the LTN Meetup Page

Trade Well
Paul