(London) Traders Network Drinks

options-george

483 92
Last night was another meet-up from this group. Amongst other things, I had the privilege of having a chat with 'Trading Spaces' yesterday, someone who has been on the T2W forum for a long time. I thought I quickly highlight this group because it's a no-downside, lots-of-upside kind of opportunity.

The meetup happens in a pub in central London (in the City) once every two months.
It's free to go (though you do have to pay for your own beers in the pub!) - people just hang out and talk about trading. I think yesterday there was around 50 people there (the organizer reserves the downstairs area of the pub).

I've been going to this meet-up for several years and have made met and developed friendships with many traders as a result and have had numerous good conversations.

If you are in London, or not too far from it, then I really recommend you check it out.

Here are the details.

Reactions: Dinos and darktone

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
Hey, some good curry houses to eat at here. Then on to Soho for dessert. Plenty to eat out there. :eek:
Then onto where for the beer :cheers::cheers::drunk::LOL:

Lee Shepherd

2,164 570
Last night was another meet-up from this group. Amongst other things, I had the privilege of having a chat with 'Trading Spaces' yesterday, someone who has been on the T2W forum for a long time. I thought I quickly highlight this group because it's a no-downside, lots-of-upside kind of opportunity.

The meetup happens in a pub in central London (in the City) once every two months.
It's free to go (though you do have to pay for your own beers in the pub!) - people just hang out and talk about trading. I think yesterday there was around 50 people there (the organizer reserves the downstairs area of the pub).

I've been going to this meet-up for several years and have made met and developed friendships with many traders as a result and have had numerous good conversations.

If you are in London, or not too far from it, then I really recommend you check it out.

Here are the details.
I'm all signed up with a picture of my mug. :)

Reactions: options-george