T2W Christmas Drinks - London, Sat 8th Dec

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
No quorum, but definitely the more the merrier. I think you're suggestion of the Clachlan in Kingly Street sounds good to me. Say, 12 noon. I'll try and book a table for upstairs? We'll have at least 4 out, but 6 so far (inc. yourself) have shown an interest. From past events we also usually get one or two people extra show up.

Reactions: alan5616

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,177 2,033
Wish I could attend to meet some of you, but I'm way over on the other side of the great divide :(

Peter

darktone

Veteren member
3,916 1,000
Have fun fellas (y). Make sure you get em in quick btw, Sharkies £100 wont last long if dentists going :eek:;)

Reactions: Sharky

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
If there's anyone else who's hoping to make it to the meal or the drinks afterwards this Saturday, then please RSVP me, you can pm here here: https://www.trade2win.com/conversations/add?to=sharky - just to make sure if there are any last minute change of plans I can let you know.

timsk

Legendary member
6,936 1,811
Sorry not to be able to join you tomorrow folks - have a great time - and seasons greeting to y'all!
Tim.

Reactions: Sharky

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
45,615 3,273
On the train now

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
Really good to catch up with everyone, thanks for coming! It would be great to make them a bit more regular, so I'll aim to organise something early next year, perhaps in Feb or Mar.
Where are the pics ? :unsure:
Good question! I confess I completely forgot to take any, so you're just going to have to believe me that Liz was dazzling as always!

Thanks for lunch. How about arranging a poker night? I would like to learn to play.
Poker would be fun, and I know just the place to play ;)