T2W Xmas Meetup 2014

I hate Xmas set menus !!
Over the years i have had many.Most have been rubbish.I never order 3 courses when i go to a restaurant.Prefer just to order one course a la carte...send it back if its rubbish
i will sit in the corner with my cheese and pickle sandwich...

As there will only be a few of us out, I'm inclined to ditch the set menu as well and go a la carte on the dim sum. So if you're into that, stay on for the food!

i24qjd.jpg

cheese and pickle

Since it looks like we'll only have a relatively small number out, perhaps 5 or 6; we'll ditch the cliched set menu for a selection of dim sum and head across the road from Imperial China to China City (thread updated), where I've had very good recommendations for their dim sum. Roll on Saturday!

Any last minute RSVP please confirm asap.

Since it looks like we'll only have a relatively small number out, perhaps 5 or 6; we'll ditch the cliched set menu for a selection of dim sum and head across the road from Imperial China to China City (thread updated), where I've had very good recommendations for their dim sum. Roll on Saturday!

Any last minute RSVP please confirm asap.

OK. Count me in.

Can you post some photos sharky of the brotherhood, including name badges with forum nic's on. (y) :LOL: :LOL:

Hope you all have a great time. Unfortunately I have a long arranged commitment I can't get out of :(
Richard

Great venue
Great menu
Enjoyed immensely

Thanks to Sharky for hosting a very enjoyable event. It was a pleasure to meet all who attended and look forward to repeating the experience in the not too distant future

19t63r.jpg

still feeling a bit wobbly this morning...i had forgotten how to party !!
thanks alot sharky...as i said" great venues and great menus"
greatest pleasure to meet up again..very highly informative
thoroughly recommended

Yeah, I second all the above - very enjoyable.

Sharky's generosity knows no bounds; I really didn't expect him to pay for the Champaign and private dances at the lap dancing club.
:eek:nline2lo