T2W Christmas Drinks - London, Sat 8th Dec

Sorry not to be able to join you tomorrow folks - have a great time - and seasons greeting to y'all!
Tim.

Really good to catch up with everyone, thanks for coming! It would be great to make them a bit more regular, so I'll aim to organise something early next year, perhaps in Feb or Mar.
Where are the pics ? :unsure:

Good question! I confess I completely forgot to take any, so you're just going to have to believe me that Liz was dazzling as always!

Thanks for lunch. How about arranging a poker night? I would like to learn to play.

Poker would be fun, and I know just the place to play ;)

Only took 1 photo outside the pub.... Before i went in
Good conversation... So forgot to take more.... Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20181208_124031.jpg
    IMG_20181208_124031.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 302
A very good lunchtime event, Thank you to Paul for organizing it and to everyone else for your company

Really good to catch up with everyone, thanks for coming! It would be great to make them a bit more regular, so I'll aim to organise something early next year, perhaps in Feb or Mar.

Good question! I confess I completely forgot to take any, so you're just going to have to believe me that Liz was dazzling as always!

Poker would be fun, and I know just the place to play ;)

Thanks Paul. A very enjoyable get together. It was good to catch up with other traders again.