Traders meet-up (central London)

I will email and 'private message' all members to confirm the above details later this week.

thanx.
bbmac.

Provisional date for the Forex Workshop and probable date for the main meeting in the afternoon is Saturday 22nd May.

Again much the same as the Eminis workshop, this forex session is for experienced traders and some forex newbies to get a good mix for brainstorming trading strategies/ideas.

Thanx for now,

BBmac

Last edited:
All

The T2W Social and US Markets Workshop have been posted to the events diary. (Thank you Sharky).

Hope to see you all on the 24/04.

Andy

....Would you all be prepared to come to Harrow for a Meeting..???

I know a Club owner who runs a Indian Restaurant / Club...and has a small party room on first floor for events complete with food and bar......The cost may be per head to include the food - to our choice of menu...The food is very good indeed...

Place is opp Rayner's Lane Tube...and mini cab is nearby...if the organisers would like to consider then I can explore further...

Please PM me...

.....Talking about this are there any members who are in NW london who may be interested to meet and discuss over beers and food..????

All

I am going to post two more links under socials. One for the Social and one for the workshop.

Can everyone who is coming along post YES to either one. I am going to be away for a few days due to family matters so I will not have access to my email. This will allow both Stewart and myself to keep tabs on numbers.

Cheers
Andy