West London Meet up

vimal1

11 2
Any traders who want to meet up for a beer in West London, just let me know. I am based in Feltham. Free daytime or weekends

tomorton

Legendary member
7,604 1,041
I'm not in your area but actually going to this year's London Trader Show Hammersmith Novotel on Friday 28th. Maybe are you booked in for this?

vimal1

11 2
Hi Tom
I will be there yes! It would have been great to catch up for a drink afterwards but I am sure we can grab a bit of time during the day. Shall we try and hook up towards the end of the day after a few seminars are out of the way? Perhaps late afternoon?
I will PM you my mobile number

Reactions: tomorton

Tempted

97 1
Meet up is good. The question is how does it translate into long term trading relationship and making money. I am looking for someone who will make me money long term as i have met quite a few unserious traders who only have short term views...

talkar81

5 2
Hi - is the London Trader show any good? I've never been to one of these things before and was wondering if the seminars are worthwhile or just presenters who try to flog you trading courses / software etc...

Cheers,

tomorton

Legendary member
7,604 1,041
Went to the same show 2 years ago. Pretty good, but depends what you're looking for. Sometimes these things show you things you hadn't thought of seeking an answer to before. Q&A sessions are always good value.

Of course, one good idea pays for the whole day.

Reactions: talkar81