West London Traders Meet

OK, are we all still on for this?

I am going to be there for around 8.30-9pm.

Are we all getting there at different times or does anyone want to meet say outside the place at a specific time?

I'm mildy concered its going to be absolutely rammed and I don't know anyone's name....hahaha!

Tom

yeah i will be there. i have ur guys ph no and will give u guys a call once i reach, jsut make sure ur mobile is switched on

Yep, Hardeep - come along mate!

It should be good...

First one that needs to call their broker to check a price buys a round....

Yes, 8.30 is cool.
I should be there at the same time.
I will pm you my number - give me a call when you get there.
Tom

crap.
i was there at 9 but my cellphone had no reception there??? i cant get any reception in richmond at all with vodafone
i went in looked arnd and couldnt figure out who was who. or if anyone was there at all.
i vote that the next meeting we either meet somewhere closer to central London, or meet at a specificed place at an anointed time.

...how about a nice curry house in ealing......we already have west london meets on saturday afternoons......never a problem meeting......no markets to worry about....and good nosh.

Alientrade, we were looking out for you! Or basically anyone who had an 'I am a trader' post-it note glued to his/her forehead!

I bet we saw u too!!

Hi Guys,

I am so sorry about yesterday, I couldnt make it due to a last minute emergency(was Locked out of my house!!) It took all night.

Pudha - did you receive my texts because I didnt receive any replies.

How about Sunday in Ealing?

Ditto the comments on id. I turned up expecting it to be obvious where the traders were. Turned out it wasn't. Still, it was a nice pint. I was the billy-no-mates looking slightly awkward sipping a lager. Tall and ruggedly handsome wearing light blue shirt and jeans. Anyone spot me? OK. Not totally true, but I was waering a light blue shirt and jeans.

Maybe next time getting a little more oganised would be a good idea? The suggestion of an Ealing Curry House on a Saturday afternoon sounds like a really good idea. Specific time and place would work.

Ditto the comments on id. I turned up expecting it to be obvious where the traders were. Turned out it wasn't. Still, it was a nice pint. I was the billy-no-mates looking slightly awkward sipping a lager. Tall and ruggedly handsome wearing light blue shirt and jeans. Anyone spot me? OK. Not totally true, but I was waering a light blue shirt and jeans.

Maybe next time getting a little more oganised would be a good idea? The suggestion of an Ealing Curry House on a Saturday afternoon sounds like a really good idea. Specific time and place would work.

...alright chaps...yes weve been getting together for a quite a long time in ealing...every 2 or 3 weeks....just a few of us....its nice and quiet....good for me...cause i cant hear nought in pubs due to years of being a muso.....if youd like to join us saturday next....feel free...ill send directions of where we hang out by pm.

yeah, that turnout wasnt so great......mebbe we shud do one on weekends.
how abt this sunday for lunch,
dante, pudha or anyoneelse interested???

Link Up

Hi

Im New To The World Of Spreadbetting, And Would Describe Myself As A Novice Trader. I Aim To Be Successful At Trading And Would Like To Be Around Like Minded People. Pls Can Anyone Let Me Know If It Is Cool For Me To Attend Your Link Ups. Thank You Very Much!

Anyone attending this Traders & Investors Club in central London tonight? Never been B4. They claim to need a bigger venue due to the demand!

Catt, Me (Ravi)and madharde (Hardeep) will be there. Look out for a tall, goodlooking indian bloke giving out smoke signals! Nah Im messing. I'll be wearing a blue jacket and a black jumper.

If you think u see me, come to us my child!

Couldn't make it...

Pudha

Couldn't make it in the end....
Was is worth it? How many attended and what was the quality of the guest speakers? Could be interested in attending next time...Worth the fee?

Catt

Catt, I'm a novice so anything is educational to me.

We were shown candlestick techniques, sector analysis techniques amongst others.

Its a nice chilled environment

I wouldn't pay the monthly fee tho. Its a little to dear for once a month meets.

The turnout wasn't great and thats abit of a put-off considering it was free!