Looking to pay for a desk in WEST London

Hi,

Am looking for a desk at firm in West London, probably Hammersmith is the furthest east I'm prepared to go so west of that. I'm a self backed trader who has been trading for about 7 years and am looking for the full desk and am willing to pay for it. Will hopefully be trading on TTNET so wont be paying for TT and won't need no IT support, because I will get that from my broker.

Regards

JJ

Hi,

Am looking for a desk at firm in West London, probably Hammersmith is the furthest east I'm prepared to go so west of that. I'm a self backed trader who has been trading for about 7 years and am looking for the full desk and am willing to pay for it. Will hopefully be trading on TTNET so wont be paying for TT and won't need no IT support, because I will get that from my broker.

Regards

JJ

I am actually looking for the same thing also in west london exactly the same i dont want to go anymore east than hammersmith. Might be more of a deal if we could find somewhere that could take 2 people.

We are currently setting up an office in Richmond, Opening November. If you know the area its up the high street towards All bar one and the river, 5 mins walk from Richmond station.

www.richmondcmarkets.com

Send me an email if of interest.