Rent 10 desks in london

Magistere75

4 0
Hello, i am looking for a proprietary firm Which would have 10 avalaible desks to rent( please let me also know the monthly rates for the rent of the desks). I am working for à private investor, we are à team of 10 daytrader,we are working in Monaco but we Want and need to move to london. We need à place where to trade. Thank you. Regards,

NovusFutures

6 0
Hello, i am looking for a proprietary firm Which would have 10 avalaible desks to rent( please let me also know the monthly rates for the rent of the desks). I am working for à private investor, we are à team of 10 daytrader,we are working in Monaco but we Want and need to move to london. We need à place where to trade. Thank you. Regards,

Hi Magistere,
I saw your post looking for 10 desks - did you get sorted?
I run a trading firm in Dublin, Ireland. We have room and clear through a major UK firm. We have access to all of the exchanges and a wealth of experience.
Not sure exactly what you're looking for - but would be more than happy to discuss further.
Kind regards,
Stephen

Novus Futures Ltd

DTTW

7 0

How about if you open your trading floor in London? Want to know more send me a private message.

Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock