West London Meet

senyorqueso

Traders meet in West London for anyone interested:

Wed 14th of December, 7:30pm, Wembley, venue TBA

Who's coming?

...Include me in.....

...if you are looking for a very good venue then please let me know.....

...I know a private club with good food and atmosphere....but it's in Harrow....right opp a tube station....I can promise to get a good spot if there is no football....

I'd be up for it but unfortunately I'll be on hols that week, but will try and make the next one

...as I have not recd any PM from anyone presumably I am not welcome....

...so i am out....

Thanks for that tappertom......I wasn't sure of the arrangements or the list and hence my comments.........

I have another TA meeting this time around with MS crowd......but I will be there next time...

have a good time...

zambuck...

trappertom said:
Sorry zambuck..I didnt phrase my post very well. The word "confirm" implied there was already a fixed list of invitees and you were not on it! My mistake entirely.
You are most definitely welcome as are any other West London members.
Yes there will a lot of people who are Mr Marcus's students but the evening and future group sessions have been arranged for all to share any ideas.

Last edited:
Despite a bad car journey I really enjoyed last nights social. It was good to put some faces to nicks and the conversation was inspiring.

Look forward to the next time.

Cheers All

Kenneth

p.s.

Gr8 food!

I'd like to second that Smiley, (not about the car journey though ;) )

A very enjoyable evening and nice to meet new faces.

Many thanks to all concerned.

Regards MarkB

Same here - good to meet you all. I shall have to be a bit more adventurous with the choice of curry next time! :)