West London Meet up

vimal1

Any traders who want to meet up for a beer in West London, just let me know. I am based in Feltham. Free daytime or weekends

I'm not in your area but actually going to this year's London Trader Show Hammersmith Novotel on Friday 28th. Maybe are you booked in for this?

Hi Tom
I will be there yes! It would have been great to catch up for a drink afterwards but I am sure we can grab a bit of time during the day. Shall we try and hook up towards the end of the day after a few seminars are out of the way? Perhaps late afternoon?
I will PM you my mobile number

Meet up is good. The question is how does it translate into long term trading relationship and making money. I am looking for someone who will make me money long term as i have met quite a few unserious traders who only have short term views...

Hi - is the London Trader show any good? I've never been to one of these things before and was wondering if the seminars are worthwhile or just presenters who try to flog you trading courses / software etc...

Cheers,

Went to the same show 2 years ago. Pretty good, but depends what you're looking for. Sometimes these things show you things you hadn't thought of seeking an answer to before. Q&A sessions are always good value.

Of course, one good idea pays for the whole day.

If anyone fancies a beer tomorrow or Friday and trading chat.....and life chat!, just let me know

Anyone free for a beer over the next few weeks? Of course keeping a 2 metre length between us at the bar!

Hey Vimal, I'm out of town for the holiday season but let's connect in the new year and grab a beer.

Hey Vimal, I might attend, have you ever been ? Is it worthwhile ? Also, how about we find a day to grab a drink, maybe others will want to join us ...

Hey Vimal, I might attend, have you ever been ? Is it worthwhile ? Also, how about we find a day to grab a drink, maybe others will want to join us ...
Its kinda hit and miss. Just an opportunity to chat to other traders I think and sometimes, some of the speeches give a bit of insirpiration and food for thought.

Its kinda hit and miss. Just an opportunity to chat to other traders I think and sometimes, some of the speeches give a bit of insirpiration and food for thought.
That’s what I figure. I’ll be there, let’s connect

Any traders who want to meet up for a beer in West London, just let me know. I am based in Feltham. Free daytime or weekends
I live close to you vimal1, so up for a beer sometime. How was the show?

Sure. I will PM you and happy to meet up for a beer. The show was good. I always find these shows great for a number of reasons:
> It highlights how most "sales" firms out there "cherry pick" a good period to show their trading system (sarcastic comment there). I always stay away from these marketeers;
> On the positive side, the psychological and trading plan/skills lecturers are great. I always get value from these;
> I also managed some networking so all in all, a good show.