T2W Scotland Social

Hi there guys
I am up in Aberdeen and and would love to come but just a bit too far for a night out.
Hope you all have a good night out .
We had a few nights outs up here with guys from the moneyworld boards and it is great to meet and talk to fellow traders

dash riprock

Taz said:
Any more takers Blairlogie ?

Latest update...

Available to attend 3rd Sep

Blairlogie
Taz
Guest of Taz
KNorrie
Mike W
Flier Dave
gcb01
Betwixt

Responses, but as yet uncommitted until nearer the time.....

900xs

So we have 8 people confirmed to attend the social on 3rd Sep.

Ideally it would be great to have a total of 10 to attend.

Anyone else on the board like to join us?

We'll even accept any Southerners who might be in town for the various festivals!

A table for 10 has now been booked at the Indian Cavalry Club for Friday 3rd Sep at 7.30pm.

The table is booked in the name of Blairlogie.

I have tried to book the downstairs room which we had last time. This is not guaranteed, so we may be upstairs (which is fine).

I have so far had 8 confirmations....

Blairlogie
Taz
South Sea
KNorrie
Mike W
Flier Dave
gcb01
Betwixt

There are 2 places left......

Please email me if you wish to attend, and you will be most welcome.

There are now 9 people confirmed for 7.30 pm this Frday 3rd September at the Cavalry Club, Edinburgh.........

Blairlogie
Taz
South Sea
KNorrie
Mike W
Flier Dave
gcb01
Betwixt
draa

One more place left.

Email me if you would like to attend.

Social

Would like to attend social on Friday. Am beginner. Please reply if OK at this late date,

Regds,

Jimmac

Blairlogie said:
Following on from our last get-together earlier in the year, I suggested that we should all arrange to meet up again in September.

Following from the comments from previous attendees, it sounds like the venue (and the food and drink!) seemed to please everyone.

As a result, I would like to suggest that we all meet up again on Friday September 3rd at 7.30 pm. at the same venue.

If we get the same numbers (or hopefully even more) we can book the private room again.

As a reminder, the venue details are...

Indian Cavalry Club
3 Atholl Place
Edinburgh EH3 8HP.

It is a good quality Indian restaurant which is reasonably priced (around £ 30 per head for 2 courses, beers and coffee). It is also centrally located (near Haymarket Station).

Although it seems a long way off, 3rd September is about 7 weeks away (sufficient time for option time erosion to start kicking-in!)

Please e-mail me directly if you would like to attend again. We especially welcome new attendees.

The atmosphere is casual, and it is purely a get-together to meet other like-minded traders, discuss issues / experiences and generally have a good night out.

Whether you are an abosolute newcomer to markets, spreadbetter, forex trader, option trader, futures trader, or just plain curious, do come along.

The sooner you can e-mail me, the sooner I can make the necessary arrangements!

Regards

Blairlogie.

JimMac,

Beginners welcome.

See you on Friday.

That's now 10 confirmed bookings.

If anyone on the list below can't make it, please try and let me know by end of Thursday.

Blairlogie
Taz
South Sea
KNorrie
Mike W
Flier Dave
gcb01
Betwixt
draa
Jimmac

Thanks,

Blairlogie

2 places now available for this evening having just received 2 cancellations (with 6 hours notice)

Any more takers for this evening?

Its that time again to start considering the next T2W Scotland get-together!

As Christmas is a fairly busy period for everyone (visiting families etc), I was looking to consider January as the most appropriate date.

Perhaps 7.30pm Friday 14th January?

This will be the third time we have got together, and as the formula has worked so far, with more people attending the second than the first, perhaps we should stick to the same venue at the Indian Cavalry Club restaurant in Edinburgh?

I know some people were unable to attend the last get-together, so hopefully you will be able to make the next one.

This is just a social gathering which ultimately centres around trading-related chat. Don't worry if you are new to trading or which markets you trade...everyone is welcome, the more the merrier. Typical cost for the dinner is about £30 per head.

Please let me know if you would like to attend. Alternatively let me know if a different date would be more suitable.

Sounds good to me

No holidays for me then so i should be able to make this one.

Alistair

The following have so far been able to pencil in Frday 14th January.....

Airthrey Capital

AwoodJ

Gcb01

KNorrie

Gerard.

Any more takers? Taz, Flier Dave, jimmac, Alliance,Mike W, 900XS, Betwixt,.....and of course anyone else I have forgotten....+ any newcomers welcome!

Looks good for me too and it's pencilled in my diary.

Mike W hopes to make it but may have other commintments so he'll let us know nearer the time.

Cheers all
Dave

No plans @ present to be down in the Central Belt around that time, but if that changes I will let u know! :)

Apologies that I have gone quiet on this thread!....

I still intend to organise a curry night out in Edinburgh at 7.30pm on Friday 14th Jan at the usual venue..The Indian Cavalry Club.

So far we have the following attendees...

Airthrey Capital

AWoodJ

Gcb01

KNorrie

Gerard

Flier Dave

Mike W

If anyone else would like to come, please let me know. All welcome.
If anyone on the list above can't make it..again, please let me know.

Thanks

AC

I have sent several e-mails to the T2W team to post details of this event on the T2W Events calendar, but it still has not been posted.

If any T2W Team Members are reading this..... Could you kindly oblige and post details as requested in my various e-mails?

Many thanks

I have now booked a table for 8 people at 7.30 pm for Friday 14th January at the Indian Cavalry Club in Atholl Place Edinburgh.

The table is booked in the name of Airthrey Capital.

I am assuming that the following will be able to make it....

Airthrey Capital

AWoodJ

Gcb01

KNorrie

Gerard

Flier Dave

Mike W

There is 1 spare place left. If anyone else would like to come, just say so!