Central London Traders

arabianights

Legendary member
6,725 1,377
btw mate I'm trying to organise a meetup for people from t2w and the chatroom in my sig, have about 10 ppl who are reasonably comitted so far and I suspect I can raise about 20 - shall we try to merge these events?

london_lad

Established member
675 1
Folks, the gig is up. Below are the details:

You are getting this invite, because at some point you demonstrated an interest in attending this social event. Please see below the details of time and venue.

Date: 24 September 2009 (Thursday)
Time: 6:40 onwards.
Venue: Smolensky at Canary Wharf (we may shift to some other venue or for dinner/bite)

Send me a PM with your cell number and I will respond to you with mine, you can call/sms me on that number when you reach there.

Thanks

Trekky

12 0
I'd like to join, but this is too early & too far - any future meetings more central to london?

Folks, the gig is up. Below are the details:

You are getting this invite, because at some point you demonstrated an interest in attending this social event. Please see below the details of time and venue.

Venue: Smolensky at Canary Wharf (we may shift to some other venue or for dinner/bite)

Send me a PM with your cell number and I will respond to you with mine, you can call/sms me on that number when you reach there.

Thanks

gedward3

Established member
925 116
I'd go if it was near LIverpool Street like 1 we had last time but Canary Wharfs a
pain in the ar*se to get to.

arabianights

Legendary member
6,725 1,377
btw london lad ain't said (tsk tsk) but we're combining our meetups if possible.

I may possibly arrange pre drinks drinks/smoke/use your imagination at my flat if anyone is interested, it's slightly further out than canary wharf, about five minutes walk from Greenwich North station on the Jubilee (next stop after canary wharf)... or for more sophistication take the Thames Clipper from various locations to the QEII pier...

I'm fine with Canary Wharf, will PM my details. I'm not a regular poster on here, but have been trading for 5 years. I've recently taken redundancy and am hoping to trade for a living come mid-October, so looking forward to meeting up with other full time traders!

All the best,

Paul.

T4x

4 0
Yeah cool

that sounds good, im going to uni in london this year, could meet up anytime

london_lad

Established member
675 1
Hi everyone.

Many apologies to arabiannights, I just forgot to mention (really). I am just another guy folks, I saw a lot of ppl were asking for one, and it was just a matter of pin pointing a date/time/venue.

The social is on. Many thanks to arabiannight, for combining it. I look forward to meet him and expand my network of traders with all of you. I have had many private messages and replying to everyone with that random character thing is a pain.

Please note the time/venue below.

Organisers: arabiannights and london_lad

If you want my mobile number so you can call when you are there (incase you cant find us - as we maybe a small group to start with), then please email london_lad@fastimap.com and will reply you with my number for you to text/call. Or you can email arabiannights to confirm your attendance as well.

Maybe we can do next one near Liverpool St or Covent Garden

Last edited:

donaldduke

Experienced member
1,665 252
Great idea for a meetup.. i plan on arriving a bit early around 6pm and will prop up the bar awaiting everyone else's arrival.

Hoggums

2,176 877
CW Smolenskys on a Thurs night is packed. Someone is going to have to carry around a newspaper & wear a carnation so the T2W lot can be spotted!

donaldduke

Experienced member
1,665 252
CW Smolenskys on a Thurs night is packed. Someone is going to have to carry around a newspaper & wear a carnation so the T2W lot can be spotted!
Then lets hope arabian was joking when he said he was bringing 20 odd people with with him..