Xmas drink meet up

Just back online after 3 days without broadband due to someone drilling through a cable about a mile away. I've also got an Orange mobile broadband dongle, but the local mast also has no 3G coverage at the moment, so a double whammy. Anyway, I'll be there on the 3rd.

Dax, thanks for sorting this out, I'll be there on th 3rd
(will arrange work meeting for the afternoon so I have the excuse for being in London late)
looking forward to meeting you all.

Dax, thanks for sorting this out, I'll be there on th 3rd
(will arrange work meeting for the afternoon so I have the excuse for being in London late)
looking forward to meeting you all.

Good News, Deal has been done with the wife dispite the 3rd being her works Xmas do (and we are talking one of the worlds biggest companies here!) So I shall hopefully arrive between 7pm and 8pm.

if anyone knows London and reasonable priced Hotel closeish to the venue I may book in rather than risk missing the last train Home from Marleybone. Mind you have slept in that station before now overnight for 4 hours and caught the first train home Saturday morning, but wa sin my 20's then!

See you all on the third.

M

BTW.

For the 1/2 dozen or so Trappers local to or living in Aylesbury if you fancy a local night out on the beers / curry to talk trading and life, sports and ****e between 10th and 22nd of December post here and we can organise a local leg of the trading club Xmas drinks.

M

BTW.

For the 1/2 dozen or so Trappers local to or living in Aylesbury if you fancy a local night out on the beers / curry to talk trading and life, sports and ****e between 10th and 22nd of December post here and we can organise a local leg of the trading club Xmas drinks.

M

Sounds like a great idea to me, I would certainly be up for beers and curry in Aylesbury mid December. Let's see how many can make it and we can get something organised.

BTW.

M

Yes count me in pls Mark - after the 16th preferably pls.
Thanks

Hi all, I have finally got myself into a blog group through my work proxy and can now post as well as view during work hours, happy with that.

Would love to be able to make it on the 3rd, however missus has her work x-mas do on that night. I'm trying to negotiate. Hoping I can make it at the very least for a quick few and hi to all those that have been so generous with their time and effort on this site.

Cheers

Hi
I can't make it this Friday unfortunately as I'll be catching the plane back from Cologne in the evening, but I would like a pint/curry in Aylesbury. Any dates being firmed up yet?
G

Hi
I can't make it this Friday unfortunately as I'll be catching the plane back from Cologne in the evening, but I would like a pint/curry in Aylesbury. Any dates being firmed up yet?
G

Potentialy Friday 17th but will PM the local members I know of to confirm who that is good for, I know me and 1 other are ok.

M

Hi all,
So for the 3rd, the names I have are;
Me
Nick P
Captain Scarlett
Mark
tdu8
Sxbarnes
Barbaras
Rugby Trader
TradeViking
Geenfever (maybe)

So I make that 10. That's not bad for a first gathering, especially when there are conflicting engagements at this time of the year. I will be at the Abbey at 6...someone has to otherwise we lose the table. Hopefully I won't be on my own for too long. Based on the names on the list, I'm expecting a sportsmen, someone nordic and a super hero. I feel I'm going to be dissapointed!

So ask for Dax's table. I'm indian, 43 and 5'8. I should probably have a copy of the manual with me but that would be too sad!
See you on Friday

Hi all,
So for the 3rd, the names I have are;
Me
Nick P
Captain Scarlett
Mark
tdu8
Sxbarnes
Barbaras
Rugby Trader
TradeViking
Geenfever (maybe)

So I make that 10. That's not bad for a first gathering, especially when there are conflicting engagements at this time of the year. I will be at the Abbey at 6...someone has to otherwise we lose the table. Hopefully I won't be on my own for too long. Based on the names on the list, I'm expecting a sportsmen, someone nordic and a super hero. I feel I'm going to be dissapointed!

So ask for Dax's table. I'm indian, 43 and 5'8. I should probably have a copy of the manual with me but that would be too sad!
See you on Friday

See you there.

Unfortunately i wont make the pxxx up as i have work friday night (postie on nights) They dont allow days off in our bussiest month.Hope you all have a gd one
Cheers Dan

Keep compounding Dan, you won't be a postie for ever! @ £20 pip you will be like sod it!

M

Unfortunately I can't make the gathering this Friday but have fun all those that do.

Am definately up for the bash in Aylesbury. Is the 17th still looking like the date?

Looking like I'm going to miss tomorrow too as nursing a bad leg.Thoroughly bored at home and all we get are these no trade days! Have a great time to all that go.

I can't make it either as I have had to miss a couple of days work due to the really heavy snow
here in Sheffield and need to work tomorrow and most of the weekend to get a job finished
for Monday. Would have been tricky travelling down anyway unless things improve in the next
24 hours. Frustratingly I'm completely free next week.

Anybody interested in a meet up in the North? Sheffield, Manchester,Leeds?

Have a good night tomorrow everyone.