Xmas drink meet up

runningdeer

464 5
I'm still a maybe. I'm supposed to be visiting uk then but might be busy on that date. Will post as soon as I know for sure.

BarneyBus

336 0
train and hotel booked - looking forward to seeing you all there
kq
Nice one quinny, have you booked the hotel that suferking posted the link too?

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
OK, Holiday Inn City Centre Birmingham booked from the link above via booking.com

Will be there between about 4 and 5.

See you all at the bar!

Marcus

heatonfan

77 0
Great stuff Marcus.... so myself, Marcus and quinny definitely in now...anyone else?
Had put myself down as a maybe, but is wife's birthday the next day and she insists family to go away for the weekend together. Next time.

mark120169

3,115 20
Had put myself down as a maybe, but is wife's birthday the next day and she insists family to go away for the weekend together. Next time.
Yes sadly I can't make it either as that is my Wedding aniversary weekend and the wife is still too unwell to be left with the kiddy for an night without it being an emergency. Summer one should be no probs though as the mum in law is over for the summer from South Africa.

M

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
I happen to be in the area so I'll be there - but maybe a good idea for people to suggest Summer dates in London area now given the general comments and need to plan ahead for more people to be available.

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
Any more coming to Brum for some food, drinks and general geek chat?

PM to swap numbers if you are, we're meeting at The Holiday Inn (central) about 5pm, then table booked for food at 7pm at Poppey Red.

I'm flying from Jersey if anyone has duty-free requests...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock