Who's your favorite T2W member...

Doomberg

Established member
For me it has to be Wacky Pete, mainly because he has a trading style similar to mine and is usually looking to figure out what happens in the next 5 minutes or so. Also he is a nice and helpful guy, he's been doing this for a two decades but his heads not up his own ass the same as people like that 'the hare' guy, despite being better than them.

Who's your fave T2W trader and why?

I like e'm all. It's like one big family with all its colourful members. :cheesy:

But especial props to Robster for being the man. He knows why. ;)

You mean least despised right? Surely none of you chumps actually like one another?!?

I was genuinely sorry to see Spanish89 'leave', he had a refreshing attitude and wrote very funny posts.

For me it has to be Wacky Pete, mainly because he has a trading style similar to mine and is usually looking to figure out what happens in the next 5 minutes or so. Also he is a nice and helpful guy, he's been doing this for a two decades but his heads not up his own ass the same as people like that 'the hare' guy, despite being better than them.

Who's your fave T2W trader and why?

I like that "the hare" guy - he's not nice or helpful, and his head's up his own ass, and he probably posts more sense than anyone else.

Favorite member - the sadly departed Dashriprock.

Best member of all time - Black Swan. Nobody could spout bullsh1t like him. I hope - and expect - he is still flying under the radar somewhere...

I like that "the hare" guy - he's not nice or helpful, and his head's up his own ass, and he probably posts more sense than anyone else.

Favorite member - the sadly departed Dashriprock.

Best member of all time - Black Swan. Nobody could spout bullsh1t like him. I hope - and expect - he is still flying under the radar somewhere...

you know a lot for someone who joined in feb 2012:)

I was genuinely sorry to see Spanish89 'leave', he had a refreshing attitude and wrote very funny posts.

you obveously didn't catch some of the more unsavoury comments of his, also some of the foul mouthed abuse and nasty comments directed at certain members wasn't nice. a troll, albeit an amusing one at times. i can't recall the straw that broke the camels back though.

Last edited:
But you could do with improving your grammar, syntax and spelling.
And a little manners wouldn't go amiss.
But apart from that, you're all lovely.

f uk of m8, wot u talkin abot. i write good if u dont like it u dont av to read it alrite don't judge me blud. and ive got dislecksa rite so dont be hatin on peeple.

My favourite T2W member?

I don't know, i haven't seen any of their "members"...and that's not through a lack of trying.

There's only one person we should all vote for: Sharky. Without him, you wouldn't have a favourite member.

And I wouldn't have a £50k p/a job.
;-)