Who's your favorite T2W member...

Yes, that's what people who know me in person say as well :)

Thanks for the welcome gents :)

Since I was last around, the whole Euro world has been on the slide.
I remember certain people were predicting the demise of the Euro several years ago, and to be honest, I didn't agree with them. Even if it looks "obvious" now.
Hey ho :eek:

Why the absence? Did you have an account wipeout?

Nah, the opposite. He made loads and spent it all on brasses and expensive brandy... poor house again now.

Yes, that's what people who know me in person say as well :)

Thanks for the welcome gents :)

Since I was last around, the whole Euro world has been on the slide.
I remember certain people were predicting the demise of the Euro several years ago, and to be honest, I didn't agree with them. Even if it looks "obvious" now.
Hey ho :eek:

its a 50/50 call and the euro is at the same level as a year ago,how long you been gone

Still no love for Teh Scose.

watch

Don't feel bad mate- it's not just you. Can't even get a job these days cos the men don't want me around and the women don;t want to be seen hiring someone on the basis of his "assets". I've tried various methods of strapping it to my leg but once the knee bends and the trousers tighten the jig is up. I'm thinking of ticking the disability box on my next applications.

I'm doing something about it. I got a really good email about pen1s enlargement in my inbox the other day. Can't wait for my pills to arrive, soon I'll have a schlonger like a conger!

Shrimp D1cks!

You've heard of "Clubber Lang", legendary bad guy boxer from Rocky 3? Well, now you can join the "Club of Wang", thanks to our amazing enlargement pills!

These secret miracle cures for "peckeritis" are guaranteed to give you a shaft like a scud missile - long, hard and devastating to anything it hits!...etc etc etc

Dashriprock was prob my fave member - liked his simple but devastatingly affective method of posting girls in bikini pics to keep the interest in what can be a pretty dull subject. His trading posts were pretty lucid & amusing also.

T2W should set up an alumni forum open to all ex members only - banned or leavers, allowing us folk to peer through the window of hope (and reminisce) at what's on the other side. Trade2wisdom.co.uk

I liked Dash too. He had a posh voice.

yes i couldnt work out whether he was acting posh or was just ridiculously posh.... some ppl are so posh you think they are taking the ****. his avatar pic was the same - was it a fictional character (i didnt recognise it), him in fancy dress, or just him? i like to think the latter but it was absurdly fake facial hair iirc so prob not.

BBMac

The most intelligent trader posting some quality stuff on psychology and systems methods .

Nobody comes close IMHO.

Thought I'd drop in having totally forgotten about T2W for a while.. Spanish89 has to take the prize. I thought I'd have a little google to see if he was still floating around and found this gem:

Fedup of only getting to meetup with girls that i just dont even fancy physically! Free Dating, Singles and Personals

:innocent:

Spanish has been active again on elitetrader for a few months.
However, since elitetrader updated their site yesterday, I can't seem to
find his journal!?
He actually made some rather good calls too!

Spanish has been active again on elitetrader for a few months.
However, since elitetrader updated their site yesterday, I can't seem to
find his journal!?
He actually made some rather good calls too!

I seem to recall he was fine at finding trades, it was just the psychology and money management.. I wonder if he ever got that sorted though :LOL:

I miss the days of actually spending more time posting about trading than actually trading/researching..

Dentist007
The only one who posts his charts, and the foremost person on Point&Figure
O Captain my captain