Who's your favorite T2W member...

I don't love Scose, I just envy his schlong.

Don't feel bad mate- it's not just you. Can't even get a job these days cos the men don't want me around and the women don;t want to be seen hiring someone on the basis of his "assets". I've tried various methods of strapping it to my leg but once the knee bends and the trousers tighten the jig is up. I'm thinking of ticking the disability box on my next applications.

Timsk what % of bannings are for goatse-esque activity? I'm assuming quite high.

Interesting if anyone knows. My guess would be the vast majority of bannings are the sock-puppets, shills and multi-nic spammers in the vein of:

NewPoster1

Hello, I am new here. Has anyone tried www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com ? They seem really good.

NewPoster2

Hello. I am also new here. I use www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com and it is great. I now live in a mansion and have a 12" meat beast of love swinging around between my legs.

NewPoster1(er, I mean 3)

Hello. I am new here as well. I can confirm what I wrote (note to self: is this right?) earlier - www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com is amazing.

www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com

(continued p. 89%)

Interesting if anyone knows. My guess would be the vast majority of bannings are the sock-puppets, shills and multi-nic spammers in the vein of:

NewPoster1

Hello, I am new here. Has anyone tried www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com ? They seem really good.

NewPoster2

Hello. I am also new here. I use www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com and it is great. I now live in a mansion and have a 12" meat beast of love swinging around between my legs.

NewPoster1(er, I mean 3)

Hello. I am new here as well. I can confirm what I wrote (note to self: is this right?) earlier - www.megaforexprofitsandc0ckenlargement.com is amazing.

(continued p. 89%)

hi there ...can you send me more information on above please ? ;)

I thought meanreversion was a good one. And also FX Bandit which I'm assuming was also Pazienza and about 20 other nics.

Well, I haven't been on here for ages and ages, but hoping to spend some quality time :LOL: here again now, or at least now and again.

Interesting to come back and see this thread. I wouldn't have expected to see it on the T2W that I last remember, so maybe it's progress, or maybe it isn't.

I certainly remember some names with respect, gratitude, and affection.
Some others were just good for a laugh.
And still others were simply odd :p (probably includes me of course).

Not going to name any names, but I hope my favourite posters are still posting, and that the winners are still winning, and that the losers are now winning :)
You have to be an optimist in this game.
(Though I've been out of it for quite a while...longer than I intended, as always).

Well, I haven't been on here for ages and ages, but hoping to spend some quality time :LOL: here again now, or at least now and again.

Interesting to come back and see this thread. I wouldn't have expected to see it on the T2W that I last remember, so maybe it's progress, or maybe it isn't.

Not going to name any names, but I hope my favourite posters are still posting, and that the winners are still winning, and that the losers are now winning :)
(Though I've been out of it for quite a while...longer than I intended, as always).

A blast from the past! Nice to see you again. :)

Zombie-nic

Zombie-nic

Yes, that's what people who know me in person say as well :)

Thanks for the welcome gents :)

Since I was last around, the whole Euro world has been on the slide.
I remember certain people were predicting the demise of the Euro several years ago, and to be honest, I didn't agree with them. Even if it looks "obvious" now.
Hey ho :eek: