Who's your favorite T2W member...

For me it has to be Wacky Pete, mainly because he has a trading style similar to mine and is usually looking to figure out what happens in the next 5 minutes or so. Also he is a nice and helpful guy, he's been doing this for a two decades but his heads not up his own ass the same as people like that 'the hare' guy, despite being better than them.

Who's your fave T2W trader and why?

pete....is that you ? :LOL:

Arabian Nights deserves a mention. If only he hadn't taken an overdose of poppers in preparation for his attempt to beat the world buggery record (his own, of course).

And HoCo. He may have been a bit dim, and utterly unable to construct a logical argument, but he was a lot of fun.

Aster1.......

c'mon it has to be someone whos been banned or is just pulling our chains...;)

N

There's only one person we should all vote for: Sharky. Without him, you wouldn't have a favourite member.

And I wouldn't have a £50k p/a job.
;-)

Sometimes, I shake my head at how much you put your foot in your mouth on here, Tim...

You have outdone yourself this time. Putting both feet in your mouth whilst your head is up Sharkys ar$e.

Quite a feat...

I miss The Expert. Many have tried, but few since have managed to have such long threads with lulz aplenty, secrets that the masses don't know, and yet so little content

Spanish89 & socrates were legends at T2W, Wasp was notorious and pboyles and anley are/were essential posters on the boiler room thread.

I always liked Fibonelli (Gianni) - I don't know what happened to him. Thoroughly nice chap in real life along with Trader Dante & Atilla who I met many years ago.

if we are talking about ledgends of lulz, there are few who couuld hold a candle to car key boi

My current favourite member is definately The Leopard. Its an absolute tradgedy that the philistines at T2W have chosen to vandalise some of his greatest work (The review of the 1933 Nuremberg Traders Expo being a prime example)

if we are talking about ledgends of lulz, there are few who couuld hold a candle to car key boi

My current favourite member is definately The Leopard. Its an absolute tradgedy that the philistines at T2W have chosen to vandalise some of his greatest work (The review of the 1933 Nuremberg Traders Expo being a prime example)

I am not discouraged. I have 89 copies of that review to post.