Article Member Profile: VielGeld

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,458 60
Although I was invited to write an article about myself, I initially thought I didn’t have much to offer. After all, I’m not profitable in my trading, nor have I been around the block as often as many of the more senior members.
But thinking about it, my initial struggle to figure out a method and persevere through sometimes painful mistakes could serve as a cautionary tale for anyone starting out. I thus dedicate this article to anyone who is looking to get into trading. Hopefully, those who walk the walk will appreciate what I have to say as well!
My Background
So who am I? Probably unbeknownst to many T2W members, I was actually born hard of hearing. The struggle of dealing with my hearing growing up and going through public school likely instilled a sense of perseverance and an analytical thought process that has served me well in my trading.
Learning to understand speech and figuring out what someone just said is, to my mind, actually quite similar to defining a trading...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: